Do you drink or nah?

I'd like to see how many adults have chosen not to drink. If you feel like it, drop your reasons below.
  • Drink
  • Nah

1636

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost my girlfriend and her mother to a drunk driver. I do drink very occasionally, but never more than a beer, and only in specific social situations. Just never had the draw for it.

• Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you and their family.

• It's been just over 8 years now, but it's still stuck with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I don't drink, been around too many drunk people since the age of 6 and it made me sick of it forever.