Do you drink or nah?

I'd like to see how many adults have chosen not to drink. If you feel like it, drop your reasons below.
  • Drink
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost my girlfriend and her mother to a drunk driver. I do drink very occasionally, but never more than a beer, and only in specific social situations. Just never had the draw for it.

2|1
    0|0
    • Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you and their family.

• It's been just over 8 years now, but it's still stuck with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I don't drink, been around too many drunk people since the age of 6 and it made me sick of it forever.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• I drink because it's fun and because it makes me more confident in myself so I can approach people and make new frienda easier. It also makes me laugh loads.

Occasionally I drink when I'm sad to make me happier but it just makes things worse so I'm trying to stop doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to drink but it became a problem so I have not drank in almost four years. I honestly miss the bonding potential of socially drinking but I my life as a whole has been better since I quit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a 5 parties per year limit. I might have a drink once or twice a month though. Really depends on the month

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a bar tender, so I like to mix myself and guests drinks. I never have more than one or two these days though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting wasted just gets your time and money wasted. (Your body too, if you’re not careful.)

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I'll drink on the weekends or days off.

I drink socially. I normally won't crack open a beer at home, but I do from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, Because I'm Muslim and it is illegal in my religion and will not allow me to drink, at the same time drinking means Crimes and terrible accidents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and my plan is to never drink. Let's be honest, there are absolutely no benefits to alcohol.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, it isn't good for health. And, I haven't drank until now and, don't expect to drink anytime in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink cuz my body never craves/asks for it. and my rule is if it doesn't need it then I won't eat it or drink it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink much on a date. Goes to my bladder almost instantly. And I'm too polite to tell my girlfriend that I have to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, not anymore. It's not worth it and eating the foods I eat are already enough calories.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i never have drank plus I'm on medicines so it would be risk for me to drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put Nah but i do like a pint of lager every now and again. Maybe like 8 times a year at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't good for health and it is addictive...

What's more important though is that it is HARAM

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but probably shouldn’t ever meet those people who should just not do drugs im one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely once every couple of months.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink quite a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to. Not anymore. Haven't for a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, dont think I know anyone that doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I love drinking beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm abroad

0|0
    0|0
  • Bipolar disorder is a helluva drug

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have, likely never will

0|0
    0|0
  • i choose not to drink

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the taste of beer wine whiskey

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I drink.
    I love a spiced rum

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Used to drink all the time to the point of being wasted - embarrassing drunk, waking up and not remembering what happened.
    Now I just drink in moderation, but only when my friends want to go out and catch up over drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. I don't think it's for me. It just doesn't taste right & a lot of people say they drink for the effect not the taste but I would drink something that tastes good. I can have a good time without drinking and I'm happy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink, I honestly dont like the taste of alcohol. I have nothing against others doing it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look forward to happy hours and long weekend nights drinking with my friends.

1|2
    0|0
  • Every once in a while, I like to get super drunk, but most of the time, I don't really drink, other than a glass of wine at a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • i rarely drink and if i do its often in the comfort of my own home with people i care about

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays, it's mostly red wine on offer, and I dislike red wine 9 out of 10 times. I just sip from my s/o's glass once for the whole evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to have a few drinks once i go out. I guess for me its just a part of a whole package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely and very little.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't really drink anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink