Does this sound like a healthy breakfast?

Hi everyone, I eat pretty healthy and I want to ask everyone if this sounds like a healthy breakfast. I eat organic granola with clover honey and the only ingredient in the honey is honey, I have little chocolate chips not too many, with yogurt every morning and chop up apples to add to the granola. Does this sound unhealthy?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Better snack than it is breakfast. You want a protein packed breakfast to get you through the day, but you want carbs to give you energy. A small cup of yogurt isn't enough. It's more of a snack, and a good snack at that.

• Okay because I ate a small tub but it's big tub of granola and I never finish it because it is so filling! So would it be better to eat eggs with veggies in the morning have the yogurt and granola as a snack with apples? Also would it be healthy to eat one side of a bagel with sunny side up eggs? I don't eat a small cup of yogurt I have a huge tub and I place some inside my morning box I take with me inside my granola breakfast.

• Anything in a large enough quantity is filling, especially if it is high in fiber. Eggs are, in my opinion, the best for breakfast. They go well with so many things, so you can mix in with your protein. Fruit is also great because they are carbs that are low in calories, yet high in vitamins and other nutrients. Everything you are eating is healthy, but eating in moderation still applies even with healthy foods.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a good breakfast, I mean it could be a helathier but you don't have to eat a 100 percent healthy :D

• By healthier what should I add to make it healthier? I am scared I am eating a bad breakfast I don't want to give my body bad food haha

• That's not ad at all, I just meant the chocolate part... but I eat it too sometimes :)