Odd question: do you like to drink milk?

As odd this may sound, I've realized that, as they grow up, less people actually enjoy or drink milk. I wonder why? My brother and I both loved milk but now, he avoids it while i can't have a normal breakfast without it.

What about you 😂😂
  • Milk is life.
  • Milk is gross.
  • Milk is meh...
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

920

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I mean, as far as non-alcoholic beverages go I hate to just have water and OJ all the time. Milk is a decent change of pace. But I'm lactose intolerant so I need like, lactaid tablets or milk products to do it without a fuckton of regrets. Its good for cereal, I mean I love drinking the after-milk of a bowl of Cocoa Crispies. Even oatmeal is way better with milk than water.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because of our instincts. We're the only species that drinks milk past infancy, and the only species that drinks other species' milk. So it's actually natural I'd say that milk loses it's appeal fro some people as they get older lol, I drink it sometimes.