I'm a Vegan should I switch to Non-Veg?

My entire family is Vegetarian, But all My friends are non vegetarian should i Start non-Veg too.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why what others eat effects what you eat. I think the less meat the better

0|0
    0|0
    • after Knowing your name , Did Expect that answer πŸ˜‚ jk

• Show All
    • @The_Gentelman Yes. I think if they found a better way to treat the animals instead of treating them like feeling-less objects it wouldn't be so bad.
      How about you?

• I am rarly eating mass-animal flesh so I have no guilty to eat meat 3 times a week

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro.
    No question about it.
    If you wanna try the food for the love of food than try it.
    Don't think of the society around you.
    Food is something you should cherish and eat.
    And I'm sure you wouldn't regret eating non-veg food because it tastes great.
    But if you think turning non-veg just for your friends as a compulsion, then don't. I'm sure friendship is more than that :)
    Hope my opinion helps you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 18

• That's up to you. Are you just a vegetarian because that's the way you were raised? If that's the case than I think you should definitely give meat a shot as it will open up the beautiful world that food has to offer. However if you're a vegetarian for moral reasons your convictions are lacking if you want to break them just to fit in.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot.

• Show All
    • I understand that but why do you care? I've got plenty of vegetarian friends and if we go out for food and the place serves meat I have never once felt bad about getting meat even if I was the only one out of six people.

• Yes , You said it Right maybe i was just over thinking.

• I'm a vegan, have been for 7 years. I find it rarely causes me social problems, but it does limit my dating pool a little bit - plenty of women are reluctant to date someone with a significantly different diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be you! As over said it is lately, that is your answer.
    When you thibk about it what do you believe is the right option what do you want.
    When it comes to any aspect of life.
    If you love, enjoy, are passionate in what you do or believe in. That conviction / drive will increase your happiness as an individual as well as inspire those around you to be true to themselves, which leads to a world of possibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • Plants are living an treated completely horribly. They reproduce oxygen from carbon dioxide we exhale. Pulse using photosynthesis to create ATM for energy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan is a Political / Social movement Vegetarianism is a nutritional life style.. Do you mean to start eating meat and other animal bases nutrition or Give up the Vegan ethos?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya meat is sexy tasty lol
    Try a bbq chicken or a bbq burger. Maybe chickem wings it ribs

And see if you ever go back πŸ˜›

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if you want to eat raw steak for the rest of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • I love meat, try it. If you like it then good, if you don’t then good

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your reason for being vegetarian, try tasting some meat, and see if you like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. don't do that. Vegan diet is super healthy. One day you will get the benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to. I mean anyone should eat what he/she want

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends do you like good tasting food if so non veg

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter if your friends eat it... If you want to, then stop making excuses and try some...

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetarian is better.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks 😊

• Show All
    • Well taking pills and injection is not natural to get the proteins and mineral. I'm not saying it's should be wrong.

• Aww well Okay That's different i Guess Proteins etc sold isn't something i prefer at all Just a Normal vegetarian Diet is Sufficient

• Why would you want to? What do you truly value?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you care what other people are exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • you should eat both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a girl "friend", that was vegetarian, she missed meat too much, and switched back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes