I'm a Vegan should I switch to Non-Veg?

My entire family is Vegetarian, But all My friends are non vegetarian should i Start non-Veg too.

219

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why what others eat effects what you eat. I think the less meat the better

• after Knowing your name , Did Expect that answer πŸ˜‚ jk

• @The_Gentelman Yes. I think if they found a better way to treat the animals instead of treating them like feeling-less objects it wouldn't be so bad.
      How about you?

• I am rarly eating mass-animal flesh so I have no guilty to eat meat 3 times a week

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro.
    No question about it.
    If you wanna try the food for the love of food than try it.
    Don't think of the society around you.
    Food is something you should cherish and eat.
    And I'm sure you wouldn't regret eating non-veg food because it tastes great.
    But if you think turning non-veg just for your friends as a compulsion, then don't. I'm sure friendship is more than that :)
    Hope my opinion helps you