#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?

#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?Its only 12 noon here but Im craving:
#1 Spaghetti ๐Ÿ
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#2 Chips/Salsa ๐ŸŒถ
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#3 Hot Cheetos Puffs ๐Ÿ˜›
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#4 Coke Icee๐Ÿฅค
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#5 Doritos dipped in Cake Icing ๐ŸŽ‚
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#6 BBQ Meatballs ๐Ÿคช
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#7 Baked Beans ๐Ÿ˜
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#8 Sesame Chicken ๐Ÿฑ
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#9 M&Ms ๐Ÿซ
#joinIFbored List 3-10 of your fave foods that youโ€™re craving atm? Also tell what ur actually stuck eating rn?#10 but im stuck here eatin Taco Soup which i also love so wth ๐ŸŒฎ
#WhenUFeelinHungryAf
Updates:
So for Christmas theyre cookin Meatballs! Yay! Ribs! Yay! Gumbo! Yay! Baked beans! Yay! I don't know what else but Yay!

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...73abcb4ab9.gif
    This is me right now haha. Family is all here trying to avoid cause Iโ€™m depressed this Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ฉ... but then... I get hungry ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ.

So I ordered pizza...
    http://i.giphy.com/26xoqumFeTEz2HA6k.gif
    But ugh itโ€™s not gooood ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค’!!!

Hm but letโ€™s see...
    What I really want is...
    https://i.imgur.com/tKr3EEE.gif

media.giphy.com/media/AMhQIBbH6eMH6/giphy.gif

ICCCCCEEEEW CREEAAMMM!!! So bad... at least a milkshake haha. Instead of milkshake bringing boys to the yards, can some boys bring a milkshake to my yard ๐Ÿคช... hm something about that sounds off though ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฟ!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooooo about the milkshake bringing all the boys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love that song and aww why u depressed?

• Show All
    • Aww :( i understand

• Fast not fat* just saw that lmao!!! And yeah, we all have felt something like it ๐Ÿ˜”.

• the last gif though... hahaha like that one... lol

Im craving... pizza, salad, vegetables, dip, ribs, and sprite...
    ya I haven't had much vegetables in a while so craving that hard... might have some carrots right now though ya

Eating late night pasta, didn't have much today... but its ok I'm well under my daily calories aiyyy

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Burritos
    Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Fajitas
    Utz Honey BBQ Chips
    Nigerian Fried Rice
    Fried Bakes

I'm eating basil pesto with a side of seasoned Salami & fried eggs, though so I'm good for the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m always craving Mac n cheese so about 20 minutes ago I just made myself some. So yummy. So full. Not craving by anything atm.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• That's a lot of cravins... Somebody got room for two in that tummy.. JKJK.. LMAO.. XD.. But Right now, maybe somethin moderately salty, and maybe cheesy.. Or maybe some fish or chicken..

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind me going Indian

1. Paani Poori
    2. Frankie
    3. Schwarma
    4. Grilled chicken
    5. Chillli beef
    6. Popcorn with flavours
    7. Nachos
    8. Maggi noodles
    9. Anything spicy

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak, baked potato, Mac and cheese, sourdough bread and clam chowder.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had the spaghetti yesterday so let's make it the meatballs :D
    Enjoy Desi!

1|0
    0|0
  • I had my dinner here and it was Indian bread with cheese filling and a curry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always craving spaghetti! That's a funny picture of Michelle from Full House eating spaghetti!

1|0
    0|0
  • Its 7:17 pm here and most of the food am about to mention u might not know it but its taste like heaven
    1. Chicken
    2. Fried rice (All kind)
    3. Pounded yam with egusi soup
    4. suya (cow meat seasoned with pepper and oil and served with onion, garbage and pepper
    5. Pepper soup ( goat or cow meat made in soup or its good
    6. Fried egg and bread
    7. Indomie
    8. Ice cream
    9. Rice and beans with meat
    10. Spaghetti

Now look what you done to me now my mouth is watery and wanting all this food ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Uuuuuuggggghhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I get to eat a donut, I'm fine :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Steaks
    Bar B Que
    Chocolate Lava Cake
    Lasagne

1|0
    0|0
  • Follow me and I'll follow back

1|0
    0|0
  • I could use soup. I got a relapse. Im sick again

1|0
    0|0
  • chrizo and egg breakfast burrito.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lasagna

Paella

Pizza xx

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I just ate a croissant and hash browns from Dunkin Donuts.

Currently craving:

Pizza
    Chocolate cake
    Strawberry shortcake
    Garlic bread
    Oat of the Swirled Ice Cream
    Cheese Fries
    Spinach and artichoke dip

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on vacation, so I can pretty much eat what I want. I love lobster bisque and calamari salad, so that's what I had for dinner. I also like biscuits and gravy, so we're probly goin to Cracker Barrel for lunch tomorrow.

1|0
    0|0
    • My bfs fave restaurant aside from olive garden lol

• I prefer real Italian restaurants, but sometimes I like goin to Olive Garden for a change of pace.

• 1) chicken Alfredo
    2) strawberry milkshake
    3) chocolate
    4) chocolate milk
    5) garlic bread
    6) lasagna
    7) pepsi
    8) ice cream snickers
    9) Ice cream m&m cookie
    10) nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • I crave lentil soup with chicken liver *-* and chickpeas

1|0
    0|0
  • Salami and cheese sandwich, French fries, ice cream, munchkins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just recently became s pescetarian so I miss chicken and beef and sausages

1|0
    0|0
  • Chili cheese fries
    Nachos
    Double cheeseburger

... I love cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm drinking water right now lol. I'm craving Chinese food now

1|0
    0|0
  • I just finished breakfast. Belgian waffle, bacon and eggs.

1|0
    0|1
  • Iโ€™m not bored

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m craving food.
    Iโ€™m stuck eating air.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tacos, lasagna, pizza, ice cream, chips, chocolate

1|0
    0|0