My girlfriend puts mustard on her fries. Should I break up with her?

I recently discovered that my girlfriend dips her fries in mustard. I mean, WHO DOES THAT? Once she finishes dipping her fries, she then spreads the mustard all over the fries until it's fully covered and then eats it.

As she is doing this process, she seems to look at me all seductive-like but I'm just horrified at the fact ruined she ruined some perfectly good fries! Should I break up with her?

1020

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah probably. I heard people who eat mustard on their fries are prone to kill people in their sleep

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro. What. The. Fuck. Its a condiment. Let her do what she wants. Ask her if there is some shit you do that makes her want to break up with you. Seriously man, just get different fries.