My girlfriend puts mustard on her fries. Should I break up with her?

I recently discovered that my girlfriend dips her fries in mustard. I mean, WHO DOES THAT? Once she finishes dipping her fries, she then spreads the mustard all over the fries until it's fully covered and then eats it.

As she is doing this process, she seems to look at me all seductive-like but I'm just horrified at the fact ruined she ruined some perfectly good fries! Should I break up with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah probably. I heard people who eat mustard on their fries are prone to kill people in their sleep

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro. What. The. Fuck. Its a condiment. Let her do what she wants. Ask her if there is some shit you do that makes her want to break up with you. Seriously man, just get different fries.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah brah, she's clearly a psychopath. You don't get out now, she might smother you in your sleep.

1|2
    1|0
  • I had a friend once who ate mustard straight out of the packet everyday. XD

But anyway don't break up but you know that anyway. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • If your reasoning to break up with someone is the way they eat their fries you have a serious problem.
    I'm sure there's something quirky about you that she may think is questionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! That's just stupid. Respect the way she likes to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'm sure you eat something that grosses her out too LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I love mustard and my man is all ketchup. Just order separate fries

0|0
    0|0
  • She's obviously a serial killer. Dump her and run.

0|2
    1|0
  • I eat them with ranch

0|0
    0|0
  • U wanna break up with her because of mustard?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• You should let someone else have her... the only thing that might be wrong with that is the stank breath that comes after... but hey tell her to go brush them teeth and give her the wettest French kiss you got !

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. in fact report her to the police. that shit is offensive to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ya for real
    Like we all know you should be dipping fries in ice cream. Not mustard

Like what in the fluff

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my god that’s disgusting dump her ASAP and expose her so no other guy has to put up with that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I've known people to dip fries in their ice cream. It's definitely not my thing, but it doesn't change who they are as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats no even a question dude... of course should break up with her! Nahh im kidding, its not that serious. I prefer mustard over ketchup myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop that bitch like a hot potato. But don't drop her in mustard, she'd enjoy that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude. That is not weird. Now if she dipped it on Salad dressing, that I'd a different story

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stop laughing over how she's trying to seduce by msutard fries how would that work lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Please don't put up with that. Break up with her. You deserve better.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she should actually break up with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a stupid reason to break up with her for.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • Run while you still can

0|0
    1|0
  • I would. She sounds like a sociopath.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's just stopping you from nicking them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are we talking real mustard here or that limp-wristed luminous ketchup that americans call mustard?

• The second one πŸ˜”

• Swap it for some proper mustard (Colman's if you can get it) and see if she's so keen to defile her chips then.

• absolutely! she needs isolation too

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd probably do that too honestly, sounds tasty, though I wouldn't use too much mustard.

Though nothing beats dipping fries in a milkshake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah fuck that dude hitler use to eat his french fries with mustard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes