What does alcoholic beverages taste like?

So silly question, can you describe it. I was always curious about the taste of beer or wine. just want to know What  does  alcoholic  beverages  taste  like??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest answer (from someone who drinks alcohol socially)-
    Beer: Literal piss (at least, the better the beer is, the more it tastes like piss)
    Wine: A somewhat sweet flavor, but overriden with bitterness
    Rum: Way too diverse to explain
    Hard liquor (like vodka): A taste so strong and throat-burny, it will take a while not to cough after swallowing it

Most Helpful Girl

• Beer tastes like piss, and wine is sort of bitter as well, but it doesn't taste bad. It also doesn't burn like whiskey or vodka, but just gives you a nice warmth throughout your body.