What does alcoholic beverages taste like?

So silly question, can you describe it. I was always curious about the taste of beer or wine. just want to know What  does  alcoholic  beverages  taste  like??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest answer (from someone who drinks alcohol socially)-
    Beer: Literal piss (at least, the better the beer is, the more it tastes like piss)
    Wine: A somewhat sweet flavor, but overriden with bitterness
    Rum: Way too diverse to explain
    Hard liquor (like vodka): A taste so strong and throat-burny, it will take a while not to cough after swallowing it

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beer tastes like piss, and wine is sort of bitter as well, but it doesn't taste bad. It also doesn't burn like whiskey or vodka, but just gives you a nice warmth throughout your body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Well they all taste a bit different, and without ever having tasted any of them even the words that are used to describe how they taste won't really make a lot of sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit like asking what is the taste of bread, there are so many varieties that it is almost impossible to give a general answer.
    You'll have to buy some and find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, they all tast differently. Wine is fruity, sometimes also dry. Beer can be sweet or... what am i doing here?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't drink so, can't say for sure. Once sipped a cocktail by accident and, it tasted awful.
    I spit it out the very next second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. well... I think the taste is doesn't matter. But the condition that can offer by such drinks is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka just burns ur throat same with whiskey some beer and larger taste alright wine can taste nice kinda fruity

0|0
    0|0
  • Tastes like old stale horse piss. Some of the horse piss is fruit flavored.

0|1
    0|0
  • It all taste awful in the beginning but you grow to love it once you’ve gotten an acquired taste for whatever it may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what one... some drinks like a sex on the beach taste like fruit juice... or something like tequila that wants to make you vomit

0|0
    0|0
  • Go taste it then you know. Mostly pretty crap though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once tasted some beer. I still don't get why people drink something that untasteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. never tasted it, and never will

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve heard it tastes sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank God alcoholics are haram

0|0
    0|0
  • drink some

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink some and find out

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea and don't get curious cos there isn't anything good avo

0|0
    0|0
  • Like heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm guessing you're not really of age to drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good, I have tried several types of wine at a wine tasting in Italy, which is wine country! I didn't like it there so I doubt any other wine will be better.

Wouldn't recommend drinking for fun or occasion. I would just take a water besides drink a drink that tastes bad and get drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitter one but after habitual feel like normal taste!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Awful lol really depends on the drink. Well red wine, bitter as hell. Champagne a bit bitter, whiskey (moldovian one to be specific) is helllllaaaaaaaaaaa bitter and strong, I nearly started tearing up when trying it.
    Beer is... well, it's okay lol I can't really describe that one

But anyways they are all kinda gross lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are just bitter and burn. Except beer, beer is weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple and raisins mixed together with a hint of vinegar

0|0
    0|0
  • tangy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes