Do you like tea of semaver?

Do you like tea of semaver?

510

What Guys Said 9

• I worked with a guy whose wife was a professor of art history. She primarily studied African art, and he spent his time in Africa every summer with her. He brought one of these things back and during the off months, we used to go out onto the patio behind the office and make tea with it. It was pretty cool.

• Yes that is so Kurdish lol. That with leemo basree, which is dry lemons. What you do is boil the dry lemons until becomes soft or you could even put it in with the hot boiling tea like that. I like Ahmed tea or Mahmood tea. Then with the lemoo basree juice inside the tea I like to eat the skin off the dry lemons. My favorite right after birance fossolya with kishmeesh which is raisins. <3

• I've never had it so I don't know. Where is that kind of tea native to?

• What I liked in Turkey was the apple tea :D
    The tea you ask about I don't really recognize :o

• I drink light Earl Grey (1 teabag for 1.5 liter water) I prefer Twinings.

• I watch that video. And I want to drink that. But I like tea which made in India with milk and leaf of tea. It's amazing I love that

• I did never have it. So i can't really tell

• I like any tea in general.

• interesting. Old school.

What Girls Said 4