I think Christmas is going to make me fat :( is anyone else worried?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah every year I worry because I really overindulge. I'm just always glad I'm not American at Christmas time because I know they have Thanksgiving not long before, then it's like two days of just food in a short space of time. But I do want to do Thanksgiving one time though, looks good.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I can eat what I wants to and how much I likes to without gaining weight. So this is a very distant and unfamiliar problem for me. I'm privileged to not have this problem. Christmas is the big food party for me without it showing on the outside.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I shouldn't call myself fat as I have a healthy BMI, but I have an ED so I'm always worried about getting fat lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Not me. I never get fat lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I never get fat no matter how much I eat. Don't gain weight either 😂. So in answer to ur question, no I'm not.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm good tbh, I know I may gain a little less than a pound but that will be easy to get rid of

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends of you man, not from Christmas.

0|1
    0|0
  • then eat less

0|0
    0|0
  • Get fat and enjoy the season. Start eating better and exercising after the new year. The body doesn’t change that quickly. You won’t put that much in that fast and it comes off just as easy if you stick to a good plan.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes