I think Christmas is going to make me fat :( is anyone else worried?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah every year I worry because I really overindulge. I'm just always glad I'm not American at Christmas time because I know they have Thanksgiving not long before, then it's like two days of just food in a short space of time. But I do want to do Thanksgiving one time though, looks good.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I can eat what I wants to and how much I likes to without gaining weight. So this is a very distant and unfamiliar problem for me. I'm privileged to not have this problem. Christmas is the big food party for me without it showing on the outside.