If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life which would it be?

Choose wisely, you need to be able to survive on it... If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life which would it be??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Stirfry because you can change up the taste based on the ingredients you put in it.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I've thought about this many times and the answer is always sushi. It's not that sushi is my favorite meal, but it's the one food that whenever I have it, I think "You know, I could eat this every day".

1|0
    0|0
    • The mercury from seafood could eventually effect you

• @Shawn58 Well, lucky for me this is all a GAG fantasy then! Since it'll never happen, I stand by my sushi choice!

• i would choose fruits and vegetables all the way down, and probably will do it at some point in time, just getting ready with my alternate day fasting regimen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Appetitezer is Banana, apples and cookies, main course Best spaghetti with truffles, with dinner meat and with meat balls, then for dessert is chocolate cake or jelly and drinks are DR pepper or irn bru.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a salad with some meat and pasta, since it brings home a combination of different vitamins, proteรฏns, fat,...
    Otherwise I could run into trouble in terms of being short of XXX!

1|0
    0|0
  • The multiple food dish - similar to wok, which contains chicken, turkey, fish, rice, pasta, potato, different types of spices, broccoli, onion, carrots, eggs, soups. and many other fruits, vegetables etc. Many of the things are prepared separately and have their own place on the plate (s) where I can combine the food items I want to. You said nothing about if I could invent my own dish or not. I would also add chocolate sauce and other snacks into it. You didn't say I had to put all the food items in my mouth at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I would choose an uncooked selection to be prepared how I want. Hamburger meat, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onion, broccoli and bread. For a drink I would choose water with lemon.

1|1
    0|0
  • large double-quarterpounder meal with a coke from micky d's.

nah jk, i'd be dead in a week.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salad. Because you have so many different salads. Different chances to get protein and veges and shit in it all at once

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken. Grilled mostly, and I think stir-fry or baked potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Burgers, you could put anything on a burger these days so you're not missing out on anything :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon - duh

1|0
    0|0
    • That would probably be a short life.

• Show All
    • One of my exes is in the army and theyโ€™re supposed to eat their bacon every morning. He was sick of it within two months.

• @Astoriana Well then how about a bacon burger? You can take the bacon off and eat it by itself whenever you feel like it.

• Fish

1|0
    0|0
  • PB & J sandwiches

1|0
    0|0
  • Veggie burgers out of peas and oats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak

1|0
    0|0
  • A Cheese burst pizza๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Tacos

1|0
    0|0
  • pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Steaks ๐Ÿฅฉ

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken biriyani

1|0
    0|1
  • Meat curtains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vagina

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Salad! You can chop anything up into little poeced and call it salad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rice with chicken and vegetables.

Lasagna won't be that healthy sadly..

1|0
    0|0
    • You can create a type of dish where you've a single plate with many separate sections in it where it's rice in one, chicken in one, vegetables in one, lasagna in one etc. The asker said nothing about you had to eat everything at the same time. You could make the whole dish, then only eat the lasagna once a week or something like that. She didn't say anything about throwing your food either - she only mentioned that what you choose was the only options you could eat.

• Potatoes cause everything os potatoes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes