Are parents allowed to drink on New Years if they have a toddler? Who else drinks when they have their kids?

As we all know tomorrow is New Years and who doesn’t want to have a few drinks, but my question is will I be able to drink knowing I have a toddler. I don’t plan on getting stupid drunk but I do want to be able to have a good time, or would that make me a bad parent?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say set a limit but then I thought about the laws we have. We live in such a litigious society that if anything goes wrong doing anything and you have any intoxicants in you then you are screwed. Being near kids or cars with alcohol can get anyone into a lot of sht with a little bad luck.

• And that’s what I’m scared of. Just trying to be cautious and stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine hun. Just be careful and responsible & don't overdrink. You know your limit.

• Thank you and yes I know my limits