Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I feel we have a love hate relationship😂

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya lol
    Nothing is better after a night or drinking to chow down on some salty fatty carb filled food 😛
    Also sometimes nice after a hard training sessions at the gym

Once in a while though
    Had some yesterday. Big mac

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do actually. It's the only fast food restaurant that I like. I assume it's because my parents used to take me there as a kid instead of all the other places, so I grew to like it more, but it does taste good to me. The fries are nice and salty and I like the sauce on their Big Macs.

But I don't want to think about food, because I'm too sick to eat lately... I'm starving. I could scarf down any kind of fast food right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • May you get well soon and as soon as you feel good, go and get yourself that big mac❤

• Thanks. I likely won't though. Those things aren't healthy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• it's not gonna blow away your pallete but I feel like every now and then I just want a hamburger that serves it's purpose and is enjoyable when I'm not feelin too bothered and don't have much $$$ on me

1|0
    0|0
  • Love their fries especially when they're hot. The rest of their food; well, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes the food is getting better with healthier choices on the menu... it depends on the quality of the store too... it differs from location to an other

1|0
    0|0
  • No! In india McDonalds have a very poor quality. Burger king is a little better than this at least in my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I go to McDonalds with someone I just order the fries, I find everything else to be disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds is gross but im not gonna lie. Those double cheeseburgers hit the spot when you're hungry

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to like McDonalds but I’ve grown to not like it anymore. Not really sure why I guess just don’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are the globalists. They put up MCdonalds in every country and make them exactly the same everywhere you go. Too uniform, to universalistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t taste good and always makes me sick unless I have the chicken nuggets

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, their burgers are small, but tasty and their chips are good too 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a good kebab is much better value for money when you're hungry.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, the food no good for us but i love it anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have never been into mcDonald or eaten any of their stuff so no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • For the Ice Mocha coffee!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my least favorite fast food restaurant

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a low quality ass...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's awful for you but yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, but definitely rather than Burger King.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're too expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • McRib <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Kind of

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it but I would not say that I love it. Its slightly pleasurable for me to eat there.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds is like my rebound guy. When I've given up all hope and need to feel good for 0.5 seconds you know where I'm going.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really only like the fries, McFlurry, and sundae :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love me some fries from McDonald’s but love hate relationship as well love it for the moment till it is done and regret eating right after.

0|0
    0|0
  • look its obesity in a pic

1|0
    0|0
  • No, there's a better Finnish burger chain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its gross in every way, but yeah I do

1|0
    0|0
  • NO!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • All I ever order at Mc Ds is coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the Philippines, McDonald's is far better quality then the leading Jolibee hamburger chain. Much better!

1|0
    0|0
  • In my country the quality of the food is a lot better. I've been to the US and honestly it's cheap trash there 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes