Do you like McDonalds🍔🍟?

Do you like McDonalds🍔🍟?
  • Yes!!
  • No!!
I feel we have a love hate relationship😂

1622

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya lol
    Nothing is better after a night or drinking to chow down on some salty fatty carb filled food 😛
    Also sometimes nice after a hard training sessions at the gym

Once in a while though
    Had some yesterday. Big mac

Most Helpful Girl

• I do actually. It's the only fast food restaurant that I like. I assume it's because my parents used to take me there as a kid instead of all the other places, so I grew to like it more, but it does taste good to me. The fries are nice and salty and I like the sauce on their Big Macs.

But I don't want to think about food, because I'm too sick to eat lately... I'm starving. I could scarf down any kind of fast food right now.

• May you get well soon and as soon as you feel good, go and get yourself that big mac❤

• Thanks. I likely won't though. Those things aren't healthy