Can I eat a raw egg mixed with some other things?

So I made this pie that I got the recipe from a friend. I had to melt chocolate, butter and add 3 eggs when it cools down then refrigerate it. My question is- is it safe to eat it like that when the egg is not cooked? Because I tried it before I refrigerated it and after a few hours I had diarrhoea.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no wonder. You should never eat raw eggs. I had a similar thing with actually cold fries (found out afterwards that you can get salmony from raw potatoes as well) and had figured the cold fries hours later only.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh and if you didn't know already: Chicken and fish are more likely to cause salmony than pork or beef

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not. They even recommend eating raw eggs to make hair shinier. But if you have had a bad reaction before, it might be that your stomach doesn't like the raw egg.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• In my country we're told that if eggs are not heated to 75 celsius they're potentially dangerous.
    - I wouldn't eat raw eggs unless they're completely fresh from free range chickens or pasteurized.

0|0
    0|0
  • You CAN eat raw eggs, but the risk of food born illness increases, as with all uncooked animal products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically it can make you sick but I personally eat raw eggs all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to drink three raw eggs every morning, its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Next you should try eating 💩.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if you are in the U. S. you shouldn't. Their eggs are way too unsafe than ones from other country.

0|0
    0|0
    • I eat raw eggs all the time and don't have any issues. Why are American eggs considered unsafe compared to other countries eggs?

Recommended myTakes