Can I eat a raw egg mixed with some other things?

So I made this pie that I got the recipe from a friend. I had to melt chocolate, butter and add 3 eggs when it cools down then refrigerate it. My question is- is it safe to eat it like that when the egg is not cooked? Because I tried it before I refrigerated it and after a few hours I had diarrhoea.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• no wonder. You should never eat raw eggs. I had a similar thing with actually cold fries (found out afterwards that you can get salmony from raw potatoes as well) and had figured the cold fries hours later only.

• oh and if you didn't know already: Chicken and fish are more likely to cause salmony than pork or beef

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not. They even recommend eating raw eggs to make hair shinier. But if you have had a bad reaction before, it might be that your stomach doesn't like the raw egg.