Ladies, please help me choose the type of white wine. What would you suggest?

I'm trying switch from hard liquor and cocktails to wine. Although I hear more pros about red wines, I'm still curious about white wines. Which of these white wine types would you prefer and why? Also, if you have a specific brand you'd like to suggest, I'd be happy to hear about them. Thank you ladies! Cheers!Ladies, please help me choose the type of white wine. What would you suggest?

• Chardonnay
    Vote A
  • Moscato
    Vote B
  • Pinot Grigio
    Vote C
  • Riesling
    Vote D
  • Sauvignon Blanc
    Vote E
  • White Zinfandel
    Vote F
  • Another WHITE wine choice
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on your taste. I don’t like sweet wines - so moscato and Riesling are not my favorites. Try Chardonnay- maybe from Russian River Valley in CA. All Chardonnays are not equal. 😁 so if you don’t like the first one you try, try one from another region or vineyard.
    Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio are lighter, crisper. Nice when it’s hot outside. Personally I stay away from whites from New Zealand. Just my taste.
    Really my preference is a bold Cabernet love my red wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moscato 👌🏽 best served VERY chilled. I don’t white wine. I prefer red wine (like merlot, cabinet or pinot noir)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have more tendency to lean towards the reds. However, I'd like to keep my other options (such as whites) open.

• Show All
    • I have tried them both before. I kinda remember a glass of Moscato as being a glass I enjoyed.

• My sister bought it down to a family gathering. I was a bit apprehensive about it lol It wasn’t that bad in all honesty. Actually quite refreshing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• White wines vary a lot between dry and sweet. I'd really suggest doing some tastings. There's really no wine that I dont like though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though I Red wine If I had to pic like Chardonnay it’s dry not to sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love St Michelle Reisling!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes