Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?

Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?Let's be honest about this - Hershey's is 'chocolate' the way the Devil conceived it... it tastes shitty, it stinks, and is generally considered to be an entirely inferior form of confectionery...

Does anybody actually think it's good, or is it merely much cheaper than other brands?
  • Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?Hershey's tastes great (I'm American)
  • Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?Hershey's sucks balls (I'm American)
  • Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?Hershey's tastes great (I'm not American)
    Vote C
  • Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?Hershey's sucks balls (I'm not American)
    Vote D
  • Can only an American love Hershey's chocolate?I've never tasted Hershey's (I'm fortunate)
    Vote E

2322

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, if I am going to eat unhealthy food, I would choose something that tastes way better than Hershey's. But I think most Americans like it because we ate it as kids.

• I think it's got to be that, too.

If you get the idea when you're a kid that something is meant to taste a certain way, I think there's a pretty good chance that that idea will stick.

• Thanks for MHO :) ;)