Can I live without milk?

128

Most Helpful Guy

• Milk was meant for the baby, you drank it.

What Guys Said 7

• NO! Milk has a vital nutrient exclusive to dairy called "tetraglycoid 3". This nutrient has been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer!

Hahahaha just kidding. What kind of question is this? This is the first time I've ever seen someone thinking that milk is vital to survive. You can live on nothing but bread and water.

• Yes, just make sure you get enough calcium from other sources, such as soy milk and a balanced diet of fruit and vege. Your bones will thank you later.

• yes. milk is naturally for baby calves to grow strong. we already had our milk when we were babies from our mother.

• You aren't an infant. You shouldn't even be drinking milk.

• Yeah I hate milk

• Sure

• No you can't

What Girls Said 12

• Of coarse, and personally I think almond milk tastes a lot better than normal milk. You can also get the same vitamins and calcium and such from vegetables and other heathy food options, meaning it's not needed.

• A lot of counties are actually lactose intolerant, America's actually a bit of an anomaly for still using much dairy. So yeah you can live totally free of milk

• You're not actually supposed to drink milk once you're out of childhood.

• Yea it has some calcium and stuff like that but you can live without it, its pretty much in anything dairy tho

• Take vitamin D calcium supplements if you choose to go milkless

• Why would you need it to live?

• You can, no one is forcing you to drink it.

• Yes, why not?

• I drink very little milk for years now.

• of course only water is essential to living

• Yes you can. It would be a good idea to take vitamins though. You need to make sure your getting the proper nutrients. You can also substitute. Instead of milk find something with similar ingredients

• Of course. Lactose intolerant people do it all the time. I myself drink almond milk.