Are you a vegetarian, if yes/no why?

3138

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a vegan. I don't do it because of animals. I do it because it's a much healthier lifestyle.

• How do you substitute protein?

• beans, tofu, quinoa, green peas, almonds, peanut butter, Ezekiel Bread, oats, Wild rice, nuts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, blackberries, nectarines and bananas,

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am a vegetarian, but by choice only and not by tradition.

Everyone else in my family eat non- veg food or can eat non-veg food but not me. No.

The reason? Well the reason is I believe in the science that “ our human body is actually not designed/made for non-veg food, it’s actually made for vegetarian food”

Secondly non-veg food adds lots of unwanted stuff in our body and it’s much harder to digest non-veg food compared to vegetarian food.

It’s a science or a theory or whatever but when I think about it logically it makes full sense to me.

Hence I am a vegetarian “ BY CHOICE”.