How much of a stickler are you when it comes to your food at a restaurant?

Like are you that person that sends your food back over and over/wants 100 different specific things or a good customer that's chill ab it.

I'm half and half like if I want something a specific way or something's wrong I'll say it but I'm cool ab it. I've seen people do the most for minute things. I for one don't want to piss off the person handling my food so I don't be an ass lol

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I adjust my expectations to the restaurant. If I am at a mid-priced restaurant, I do not order the most complex item on the menu. They probably won't be able to meet my expectations. Instead I order something I'm pretty sure they can manage. Still, if they promise a rare hamburger, I will send it back if it's not pink inside.

At fine restaurants where I'm paying top dollar (over $20/entree), my expectations are higher. I expect them to be pretty close to the mark.

OTOH I once had a date at a breakfast chain who asked for toast, then gave a long speech that if the toast couldn't be delivered warm to the table, she didn't want it. Totally high maintenance, although she didn't look it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 95% chill with it and let’s things slide. But if they completely messed something up, I won’t be afraid to comment on it. If it’s something small, usually I’d just keep quiet and wouldn’t care too much. Like example, if i was vegetarian and they gave me food with meat in it, I’d 100% complain lol. I know some people get mad about what they received because in exchange, the restaurant will probably offer your dish free or give you a free dessert etc.

• Right I've been in a couple situations like that and the customer is always right I guess lol

• Haha yeah. + Thanks for mho!