How much of a stickler are you when it comes to your food at a restaurant?

Like are you that person that sends your food back over and over/wants 100 different specific things or a good customer that's chill ab it.

I'm half and half like if I want something a specific way or something's wrong I'll say it but I'm cool ab it. I've seen people do the most for minute things. I for one don't want to piss off the person handling my food so I don't be an ass lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I adjust my expectations to the restaurant. If I am at a mid-priced restaurant, I do not order the most complex item on the menu. They probably won't be able to meet my expectations. Instead I order something I'm pretty sure they can manage. Still, if they promise a rare hamburger, I will send it back if it's not pink inside.

At fine restaurants where I'm paying top dollar (over $20/entree), my expectations are higher. I expect them to be pretty close to the mark.

OTOH I once had a date at a breakfast chain who asked for toast, then gave a long speech that if the toast couldn't be delivered warm to the table, she didn't want it. Totally high maintenance, although she didn't look it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 95% chill with it and let’s things slide. But if they completely messed something up, I won’t be afraid to comment on it. If it’s something small, usually I’d just keep quiet and wouldn’t care too much. Like example, if i was vegetarian and they gave me food with meat in it, I’d 100% complain lol. I know some people get mad about what they received because in exchange, the restaurant will probably offer your dish free or give you a free dessert etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Right I've been in a couple situations like that and the customer is always right I guess lol

• Haha yeah. + Thanks for mho!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Only when it comes to steak I won't pay for overcooked steak, if it comes out past medium rare it's going back

1|0
    0|0
  • I only send it back if I got completely the wrong thing or the rare hair in my food

1|0
    0|0
  • If u send food back Gordon gonna call you a whore and tell you to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mostly OK with what i am served

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would only really complain if the meal was suuuper expensive. Other than that, I don't. I once got rotten ketchup on a burger. Didn't complain. Just threw it away and ate the fried.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I've never gotten sick from food I've ordered. I smell everything before I eat, so it's not really all that bad.

• Thats a way lol, I nvr gotten sick either but I know people who have makes you do a double take sometimes

• I just let things slide I can't be bothered arguing. I'll just never go there again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes