• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls in general? No. My date? Probably. I don't really drink. If she's having a beer or glass of wine, that's great, but drinking to get drunk, I probably won't want to be around her when she is.

Which is not to say it would be a deal-breaker, just not something I'd want to share.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no way my friends and i love drinking when we can its fun

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Kinda, yeah. I don't like it when my girlfriend drinks and I try to stop her from doing it because I don't want it to become an addiction. For me, drinking excessively is a sign that she doesn't have much responsibility or that she doesn't think about her actions before doing them. It feels rash. Besides, alcohol poisoning can be fatal so I don't want to deal with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but it depends on how often and how much she is drinking. if she's getting hammered every weekend to the point she's stumbling around and slurring her words, that's a problem. But if she has a beer every day with her dinner, I'd be cool with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can drink, you can get drunk. But never try to use "but I was drunk" as an excuse. Sorry, but that doesn't work with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be over protective of drunk girls.

If she enjoys it that's great.
    But she does become just one more thing I have to keep an eye on.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I'm not drunk then I'm normally that guy that looks after the drunk people and laughs so I'm happy if they get drunk

0|1
    0|0
  • Drinking is alright too me but getting drunk is another issue entirely and I would say definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No everyone is allowed to have a drink just drink responsible

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care if they get drunk every once in a while, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't want to date a girl who drinks.
    Had enough of that already in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • I encourage it along with public nudity and promiscuous behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not ladylike

0|0
    2|1
    • What do you mean by ladylike?

• Show All
    • @Nora_Sutherlin There's no law saying men can't wear makeup but it's not manly for a guy to put on eyeliner and lipstick.

• Well that's social norms that i dont really believe in, and your opinion is another thing that i don't believe, but anyway thats what you believe.
      But i still believe that you're sexist!

• Nope, unless she has a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Its better if they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I prefer them to be able to Drink

0|0
    0|0
  • why would i?

0|0