If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?I would want all the good food ever! Mine would be lobster, stuffed clams, shrimp, salmon, chuck steak, bacon burger, curly fries with melted mozzarella cheese on top, pineapples, brownie a la mode, and a strawberry milkshake. Dying would literally be a requirement after this feast.
Updates:
Oh, and ginger ale.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A dozen pot brownies, pot gummys, vanilla milkshake and a Reese's Sonic Blast, 200 chicken nugets from McDonald's with sweet and sour sauce with sweet baby ray sauce mixed in and a bag of California oranges oh and a Carl's jr. Cheese pickle

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A huge chocolate cheesecake, 2 home run in pizzas, a bowl of shrimp Alfredo and the biggest Kit Kat bar available. Oh and some barbeque lays with some sprite on the side. Oh and steak tacos XD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I'd request a lot of spicy food and a strong laxative, so I shit myself after my death. I'd like to leave them with a nice gift.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I'd order a stew made with my executioners Heart and kidneys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have Olive Gardens never ending bread sticks. That way I could just keep eating them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some bitter... maybe dark chocolate or beer or maybe a McDonald Burger... I always wish I could taste one and then I die πŸ€”(Im afraid I wontπŸ˜‚)

1|0
    0|0
  • In this dream (or nightmare I guess, since I'm on death row lol), they'd let me make a meal rather than ordering something from their chefs or some restaurant. So I'd have:

Barbecued chicken with the recipe for seasoning that my family has used since I was little, along with the rice and salad that we eat with it. =D And a homemade limeade soda to drink that is made from limes, carbonated water, and sugar.

And just a simple vanilla ice cream for dessert. xD For some reason, I just can't picture having anything too complex or fancy for my last meal. I guess it's because I'd imagine wanting to taste some of the simpler, good things that I've liked since I was a child, before I die. :o

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd request my sister's potato soup recipe served a day old with cheese and onion biscuits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese steak sub, mashed potatoes, onion rings, crab Rangoon, NY style cheesecake, and Voss water

1|0
    0|0
  • Meall!!! I want meals lol πŸ˜‚ I would appreciate some good ass seafood and I'm satisfied for life

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably fast.
    Moments I have thought of death the last thing on my mind has been

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn can't even finish typing...
      *pleasures.
      Nevermind, just get me half hawaiian pizza with cheese fries and beer

• Indian food and a bottle of vodka. I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning before the state got me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would ask for a "piece montΓ©e". A real one. Because french pastry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean if I had a girlfriend you know what the answer would be but it would be Steak tacos

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd be able to eat knowing I'm being killed soon

1|0
    0|0
  • Rolls with strawberry jelly, Giovanni's pizza, a sirloin stake, water, root beer, and spaghetti.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d be so depressed at that point I wouldn’t care id just want to see my family

0|0
    0|0
  • DAT ass

1|1
    0|0
  • Big smokes order

1|1
    0|0
  • Pussy

2|1
    0|0
  • Ortalan and actual champagne.

1|0
    0|0
  • something chocolaty

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon cheeseburger

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol my SO

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck eating I will tell them to execute me

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, 20 pcs of sarma.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 2 Rare kobe beef ribeyes, a blackened chicken and pecan Cesar salad, baklava, gyros, a rot roast, mac and cheese from kfc, a true southern sausage biscuit with cornmeal gravy, and a number 3 from Krystals. Oh. And rum

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I don't think I'd be able to eat knowing I'm going to die. Lol I'm one of those people who can't eat when they're nervous or sick

1|0
    0|0
  • steak (medium well)
    steamed broccoli
    pineapple chunks
    fries from burger king

1|0
    0|0
  • A cheeseburger, fried shrimp, chicken nuggets, and a raspberry iced tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be too upset to eat LoL
    I'd want lots of sex tho lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream on my mans peen

1|0
    0|0
  • That picture πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • Weird, right? It was John Wayne Gacy's last meal. Seems like something a psychotic clown would eat.

• Lasagna 😍. I'd be satisfied enough with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • lobster, shrimp, fries, and chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Veggie ramen and a bag of super hot Cheetos.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes