Does this food looks good?

Have you ever had any of them?
Does this food looks good?

Does this food looks good?

Does this food looks good?

Does this food looks good?
If you are wondering:

1. Real Tacos (Taco Bell sucks):
All you see in the middle is guacamole and some cream. They are awesome and usually you get 2 for $2-4 with guacamole & cream included.

2. Game time snack: it is homemade.
Get a 6pck of beer of your choice, wash it. Get some shrimp, cook it with some spices then pour it over in the beer and add Limon, salt, sausage ext. Shrimp can be expensive if you live inland.
3. Raspados: it is a mix of fruit and ice with a few sweeteners. Then chamoy on top, in addition with shop fruit on top. Cost from $3-5

4. Churritos: this are so good as long as they are warm. They cost $1-2 for a 6-12 incher.

1415

Most Helpful Girl

• The first are tacos, yes? I think I've tried it once. I don't know what the second one is.
    Thre drinks look awesome! What are those?
    And the fourth are Churros with Chocolate Dip! Right? I loooove it. ❤️❤️❤️

• You are right!
      I just added a description about the food

• Well I have seen some videos in Facebook but are in Spanish. Let me see if I can find any in English and I will send it to you.

• Thank you!
      Spanish will be fine too as long as they list down in ingredients in English somewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... that looks like pretty standard food that everyone has had. The first one just looks like a platter of tacos. The second, I'm not sure what that's supposed to be exactly. The third... some sort of fruity alcoholic drink like a play on a sangria? The last one is obviously churros with a little chocolate sauce.

Don't they have these dishes out in Italy?

• It is more than that.
      1. some bombass tacos you would know if you ever had some.
      2. Is a snack with some 6 pack of beer and shrimps.
      3. amazing smoothies but the red chamoy makes all the difference.
      4. yup churros.