Have you ever had any of them?
Does this food looks good?

Updates:
If you are wondering:

1. Real Tacos (Taco Bell sucks):
All you see in the middle is guacamole and some cream. They are awesome and usually you get 2 for $2-4 with guacamole & cream included.

2. Game time snack: it is homemade.
Get a 6pck of beer of your choice, wash it. Get some shrimp, cook it with some spices then pour it over in the beer and add Limon, salt, sausage ext. Shrimp can be expensive if you live inland.
3. Raspados: it is a mix of fruit and ice with a few sweeteners. Then chamoy on top, in addition with shop fruit on top. Cost from $3-5

4. Churritos: this are so good as long as they are warm. They cost $1-2 for a 6-12 incher.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The first are tacos, yes? I think I've tried it once. I don't know what the second one is.
    Thre drinks look awesome! What are those?
    And the fourth are Churros with Chocolate Dip! Right? I loooove it. ❤️❤️❤️

0|1
    0|0
    • You are right!
      I just added a description about the food

• Show All
    • Well I have seen some videos in Facebook but are in Spanish. Let me see if I can find any in English and I will send it to you.

• Thank you!
      Spanish will be fine too as long as they list down in ingredients in English somewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... that looks like pretty standard food that everyone has had. The first one just looks like a platter of tacos. The second, I'm not sure what that's supposed to be exactly. The third... some sort of fruity alcoholic drink like a play on a sangria? The last one is obviously churros with a little chocolate sauce.

Don't they have these dishes out in Italy?

0|1
    0|0
    • It is more than that.
      1. some bombass tacos you would know if you ever had some.
      2. Is a snack with some 6 pack of beer and shrimps.
      3. amazing smoothies but the red chamoy makes all the difference.
      4. yup churros.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 14

• It looks great, but beware. especially of that shrimp, cuz you could easily get sick from any seafood that is improperly cooked. Fruit smoothies look amazing, those churros are like gimme some right now! The tacos look like a delicious blend of spice herbs and meat.

0|1
    0|0
    • But I have eaten shrimp in aguachiles. Basically washed and eaten raw but they have to be soaked on limón for 30 minutes.
      Then placed on some jar with minor, unions and spice. It is so addicting because of the Limon making you want more. Just look it up, shrimp in aguachiles.

• Hmmmm... I think you've made me realise I'm allergic to shrimp

• Bro, that looks fucking delicious. Some fancy mexican food you got there

0|1
    0|0
  • All but the last are nicely designed. I would feel tempted to try. The last one - whatever it is- looks meaningless to me. As if the cook had tried, but lost interest.

0|1
    0|0
    • They are churros, everyone who has try it like it.
      Cost a dollar for a 12 in one.
      They make them all over the world.

• Yes... All this food looks very appetizing! I've had the churros, the tacos but not the second and third photo foods

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I just came…

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like something I shit out after eating wasabi and tacos

0|0
    0|0
    • Pal you wouldn't know good food even if you had it in front of you.

• Tacos and guac yes nowwwwww

0|1
    0|0
  • looks good af

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Number 3 for me.

0|1
    0|0