What's your favorite meals/ recipes?

What's your favorite food? If any variety - and if you have any special way of making them to make them extra tasty? Share as much as possible! What's your favorite meals/ recipes?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Bulgogi, it's a Vietnamese dish. Strips of beef marinated in soy sauce, sesame seed oil, sesame seeds, green onions and garlic. With a side of white rice or fried noodles, and whatever vegetable that you want that night it's one of my favorite things to eat

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite meal to cook is steamed filleted trout in it’s own steamer bag.

I use baking paper and create a boat for the trout to sleep in. I then slice up ginger, chillies, lemon, spring onions, coriander and finely chopped garlic. Chuck that on the fish. I season generously with pepper and soy sauce. Cook for 9-10 minutes in a bamboo steamer or a stainless steel steamer pot or in the oven. I eat it with rice