What's your favorite meals/ recipes?

What's your favorite food? If any variety - and if you have any special way of making them to make them extra tasty? Share as much as possible! What's your favorite meals/ recipes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bulgogi, it's a Vietnamese dish. Strips of beef marinated in soy sauce, sesame seed oil, sesame seeds, green onions and garlic. With a side of white rice or fried noodles, and whatever vegetable that you want that night it's one of my favorite things to eat

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite meal to cook is steamed filleted trout in it’s own steamer bag.

I use baking paper and create a boat for the trout to sleep in. I then slice up ginger, chillies, lemon, spring onions, coriander and finely chopped garlic. Chuck that on the fish. I season generously with pepper and soy sauce. Cook for 9-10 minutes in a bamboo steamer or a stainless steel steamer pot or in the oven. I eat it with rice

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I really don’t have a specific favorite meal but I’m addicted to sea food, i hate fried fish but grilled with different kinds of vegetables, whenever i visit a country i always go for the local markets and see the vegetables and the fish, so far the best fish i ate was in Norway, smoked salmon with an amazing touch of Indian spices

1|0
    0|0
  • They're called armadillo eggs you take a pepper deseed stuff cheeses wrap in Jimmy Dean. Maple sausage. Cook until thoroughly done. Take out of an let cool down. And then you wrap a Uncooked biscuit around it. and cook until the biscuits done

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook and I love so many different foods and cuisines I wouldn't know where to start. I would be glad to share if you have any specific questions!

1|0
    0|0
    • I not only like to cook but I'm into charcuterie, I make my own bacon, sausage and dry cured meats. You'd love to try them, I'm also aging a waxed cheddar cheese wheel at the moment!

• I love fried fish with mayo a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • I love chickem biriyani

1|0
    0|0
  • meat? as long as it taste good

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog shit with paparica

0|0
    0|1