What’s the red liquid that comes out of beef steak 🥩?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If it's cooked rare (more red meat in the center that could still have blood) or raw then it's blood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blood!! I think is? Might be blood and the mixes from the steak in bit off a mix

0|1
    0|0
    • There's no blood in butchered meat.

• Show All
    • It's one of those things you don't really think about twice until someone corrects you and you feel dumb. We all have those :D

• Lol I guess but at least I didn't see my arse and start swearing that is progress lmao

• It's water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I read it's a dye and not blood. wdyt?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some meats are treated with nitrates to give them a fresh pink color for longer. Sausages, hot-dogs, processed meats like packaged lunch meat, and ground beef are the ones most likely to contain these. Plus, when you cook nitrates they change chemical composition to nitorsimines - and nitrosimines are known to be carcinogenic. One more reason that the loss of good local butchers who look their customers in the face is a sad loss for Americans.

• I'm going vegan this question made me throw up 🤢

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's not blood , that's all drained out when an animal gets cleaned and prepped for the butcher to cut it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fat. People always say its blood but thats a common misconception

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be blood, that's much thicker and tastes like metal, probably just molten fat or something

0|0
    0|0
  • It's blood as far as I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Uh, blood. Duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • blood

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes