Do you enjoy cooking?

I like to cook for friends, family, and myself.

What's your favorite dish to make? Mines Steak and Scampi.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cooking. Not to mention that it is way healthier and cheaper than going out to eat. My favorite things to make are the ones that I don’t actually make that often I am working on a Swiss cheese pizza recipe that needs a little tweaking. I just don’t do that one often because… well, its pizza.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate cooking in general unless it's baking like cakes. Hate cookies though.
    I'm just very lazy though. i would probably enjoy more if i actually put effort into it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I like to make shrimp and steak, with potatoes and corn, I serve the shrimp first kinda like an appetizer just like 10-15 depending how big they are, and how many people I have over, but that's like my signature dinner dish

0|0
    0|0
  • If I’m cooking for a crowd I do, couldn’t be bothered to cook for myself. Fish and pasta are my go to dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate it. I can't cook my way out of an empty flower bag

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook very well I have dreams of becoming a professional chef so

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cooking but not too much complex things, do you have snapchat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, I love baking too I made brownies last week they were so good

0|0
    0|0
  • love it as a good Spaniard that I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hella. I like to make nachos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah at times, I enjoy frying steak or chicken and my favourite dish is stir fry!!!😋

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I do. And I don't really have a favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking, but I think it's a waste of time and money to make fancy dishes just for myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like cooking though iam not great at it. my favourite is mtouam it's a traditional dish in my country

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like it, especially trying out new recipes, by just using random species we have at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love cooking...

cheesy bacon mashed potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My favorite dish to make is chili.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time yea

0|0
    0|0
  • who gives a fuck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes