Favorite kind of chocolate?

White, milk, dark, or any other? With or without nuts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Milk chocolate with salt caramel.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Dark, because it has the lowest amount of sugar. But really dark, not only as a marketing scam.

I read the labels. 85% dark means 85% cocoa. This particular one I'm having has even "a pinch of vanilla" so it doesn't taste so bitter. This has only 14% sugar. And you can even feel that tad of vanilla sweetness! ๐Ÿ˜ It stands out from other dark chocolates, from my point of view.

I switched to black chocolate when all of a sudden, chocolate seemed very sweet (I think around the time I also stopped drinking soda). Then I read the label and I was like omfg, it's >50% sugar so it should be called sugar instead!

And sugar is waaay cheap and sells for waaay less than the shit they call chocolate but actually has 50-60% sugar...

Chocolate was at first a beverage. Sugar was added to chocolate around its entry in Europe because the europeans didn't like the bitter taste. Then around the 18th century or so, some guy made the first chocolate bar.

I tried to find the "original" recipe for the first chocolate in Europe (that I suppose has close to no sugar) but to no avail. If you heard about it, please share. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I could also favour a "nutty" black chocolate, but unfortunatelly I have no knowledge of any >85% cacao chocolate that has nuts, too. It's probably too expensive to "waste" both cocoa and nuts on a chocolate and people won't buy it for being too expensive... ๐Ÿค”

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite chocolate is this

1|0
    0|0
  • White chocolate is not chocolate at all. White chocolate is a chocolate derivative. It commonly consists of cocoa butter, sugar and milk solids.

Oliver Kita Chocolate
    COLUMN 1

Tibetan Tiger Heart - tapestry of orange caramel with a hint of chai and chili spice.
    Scarlet Caramel - Sensual strawberry with milk chocolate made into a smooth caramel finish.
    Espresso Double Shot - Crushed cacao nibs outside, dark ganache made with organic espresso on the inside.
    Sakura Cherry Blossom - sweetheart cherry taste with sundried dark cherries & dark chocolate.

COLUMN 2

Caramel du Sel - Pink Salt Caramels โ€ข Pink Hawaiian sea salt accents the fresh butter and full cream caramel; sweet and salty perfection.
    Lavandre Citronade - Lavender with Lime - creamy citrus taste with light floral lavender aroma.
    Palet dโ€™Olivier - Oliverโ€™s black currant love note to Paris: intense Bordeaux character.
    Passionfruit & Lychee - Tartly sweet, tropical fragrance.

COLUMN 3

Cognac Crรจme Bruleรฉ - Caramelized brown sugar and milk chocolate interior with vanilla and amber notes. Cognac top note upon the first taste.
    Palet de Framboise - Raspberry โ€ข Tart, ripe and pure raspberry made with Chambord of France.
    White Peaches & Cream - Rich, velvety, luscious summertime taste made with the slightly sweeter peach.
    Full Moon - organic peanut butter

COLUMN 4

Loveletter - St. Germain Liquer from Paris made with wild elderflower blossoms handpicked.
    Bee Power - Organic Chocolate, Organic banana and bee pollen.
    Galaxy Way - Smooth, runny, chewy gooey soft caramel that twists on the tongue. Crispy rice outside.
    Vermillion Fruit - raspberry, lingonberry and red currant blended into a love triangle.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you choco professor

• Yummy... But I still consider white to be in the chocolate category... Derivative or not

• Milk with hazel, but grinded (noisette), Milka's chocolate with Oreos and Kraลก's Dorina milk chocolate with cookies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to like Dark chocolate, but now I'm more of a Milk chocolate kind of guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk chocolate. Nuts or no nuts, doesn't make a difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate, Chocolate with peanut butter and nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nougat or with Almond but DARK chocolate is also tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark but my favourite it's white choco

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate. No nuts. Godiva dark is best

1|0
    0|0
    • Never had Godiva... But I LOVE dark chocolate!!! 90% is my favorite