Would you eat insects?

In some parts of the world, people incorporate edible insects into a part of their diet from mealworms and, beetles to scorpions and spiders. My question is would you try an edible bug?
  • I already tried one, and loved it!
  • I already tried one, not a fan.
  • Never tried one and not planning to.
    Vote C
  • Never tried one but would consider it.
    Vote D

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, I haven't but I definitely will.
    Is not that bad actually. I am not a nutritionist but some insects are high in protein or some other nutrients.

If people sale it in Asian markets and it sell well I don't see why not give it a try.

I mean people don't realize but we eat junk way worst than insects (Hotdogs). And there is shrimp, if you didn't know shrimp is good but is the cockroach of the seas. Always eating the leftovers even the poop of other sea animals.

Just one exception, I will stay away of cockroaches and spiders, it is just creepy and nasty. I will just stay with the ants, grasshoppers, scorpions, mantis, and maybe worms.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I've had tons since it came out Starbucks was putting them in their strawberry fraps, but I'd never knowingly eat one.