Would you eat insects?

In some parts of the world, people incorporate edible insects into a part of their diet from mealworms and, beetles to scorpions and spiders. My question is would you try an edible bug?
  • I already tried one, and loved it!
    Vote A
  • I already tried one, not a fan.
    Vote B
  • Never tried one and not planning to.
    Vote C
  • Never tried one but would consider it.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, I haven't but I definitely will.
    Is not that bad actually. I am not a nutritionist but some insects are high in protein or some other nutrients.

If people sale it in Asian markets and it sell well I don't see why not give it a try.

I mean people don't realize but we eat junk way worst than insects (Hotdogs). And there is shrimp, if you didn't know shrimp is good but is the cockroach of the seas. Always eating the leftovers even the poop of other sea animals.

Just one exception, I will stay away of cockroaches and spiders, it is just creepy and nasty. I will just stay with the ants, grasshoppers, scorpions, mantis, and maybe worms.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I've had tons since it came out Starbucks was putting them in their strawberry fraps, but I'd never knowingly eat one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Already tried it, chocolate covered crickets, it wasn't so bad, it's just the idea of what you're eating, and the crunchyness that make it disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ate some as a kid and have tried them in dishes, not bad, if prepared well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finally here in Europe we are oficially allowed to eat them.. Helps getting proteins in a more sustainanle way..

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pretty stupid when you can literally farm fish in barrels.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • The whole point of aquaculture is that your also growing vegetables. And the output and food quality is pretty nuts if you do it correctly. Like more than a normal family could eat from a single small greenhouse in the yard.

• @curiousgentlemen We should also consider that also all the cows on earth pollute!! "The world's 1.5 billion cowsand billions of other grazing animals emit dozens of polluting gases, including lots of methane. Two-thirds of all ammonia comes from cows." Therefore we have to change our nutrition chain!

• Never tried one and not planning to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I had a chocolate covered cricket once. Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never tried it but I wouldn't eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d eat grass firdt

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had a scorpion

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, definitely not