How do you distinguish a product is vegetarian or non vegetarian in your place?

Like, in our country, we have these symbols printed on every product that's vegetarian and non vegetarian respectively. But, I think, it doesn't exist in other places or, it's a little different. Have you got some kind of symbols or, it's just manually reading the ingredients.How do you distinguish a product is vegetarian or non vegetarian in your place??

612

Most Helpful Girl

• In UK there symbol is V and said Vegetarian free. Sometimes said quorn is meat free. I have tried vegetarian. In Sims 4 and Sims 3 they said vegetarian free. Or is tofu dog.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I live vegetarian products will often be advertised as such and in a cantina it'll often say what's vegetarian / vegan and what's not. Out in the open, however, it's really anyone's guess if it's not advertised as vegetarian.