Is this too much for breakfast? Help weight loss wanted?

I'm trying to lose weight I am 5'7 and 164lbs. I'm not sure if having avocado toast with a egg, oatmeal, and possibly a smoothie together is too much. Should i save the smoothie or avocado toast for later or is this a healthy breakfast. I'm not sure if it is too much

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Avocado and egg both contain a high percentage of fat with avocado probably being the highest. So choose one or the other and use whole wheat for toast as it has higher fiber content. One slice of toast with one egg should be sufficient for breakfast if you're trying to lose weight. Smoothies tend to be very high in calories and you have to burn 3500 calories to lose one pound. A half cup of oatmeal own it's own would also make a good breakfast as long as you're not adding sugar or syrup to it.