Is this too much for breakfast? Help weight loss wanted?

I'm trying to lose weight I am 5'7 and 164lbs. I'm not sure if having avocado toast with a egg, oatmeal, and possibly a smoothie together is too much. Should i save the smoothie or avocado toast for later or is this a healthy breakfast. I'm not sure if it is too much

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Avocado and egg both contain a high percentage of fat with avocado probably being the highest. So choose one or the other and use whole wheat for toast as it has higher fiber content. One slice of toast with one egg should be sufficient for breakfast if you're trying to lose weight. Smoothies tend to be very high in calories and you have to burn 3500 calories to lose one pound. A half cup of oatmeal own it's own would also make a good breakfast as long as you're not adding sugar or syrup to it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a good breakfast to me. At your age, you probably still have some puppy fat. You need it for energy while you're growing. Your body will change a bit over the next few years so don't worry about a few pounds plus or minus. Concentrate on eating healthily and being healthy and active and do exercise and sport that you enjoy, and a pleasing figure will follow naturally from that.

2|0
    0|0

• Oh, I should also add that the single best, most important thing a girl can do to make herself seem attractive is not be a bitch.

• Don't worry too much on it,
    Eat whatever you like and workout twice as hard 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds very healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard people gotta eat like a queen in the morning, lunch like a commoner and eat dinner like a beggar. That sounds fine to me, furthermore it's healthy! :)

3|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• You're welcome! XD

If you're trying to lose weight, eating less than your required calories daily intake helps. Look up TDEE to calculate your required daily calories and eat less than the amount. 3,500 calories are equal to 1 pound. You will lose 1 pound per week if you eat 500 calories less a day XD

Recommended myTakes