What do you guys think of my dish?

I'm trying a quick-fix dinner for the first time and I thought I'll ask your opinion. It is fish, with green peas, white onions and ketchup sautéed for about 10 minutes. What do you guys think of my dish??

915

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never heard of this before, wouldn’t it have been better to use tomato paste with a bit of water or tomato sauce? Ketchup has a distinct taste. Did you enjoy it?

• No, the ketchup added to the flavour. Perhaps it's not the same ketchup as in the States? Over here, ketchup is not tangy, so it is good for cooking. I loved the dish! I think I'll add some garlic and ginger next time.

• Good to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whwn i heard catchup I'm worried about high sodium u ca always adjust the dish a little like add milk or something to make it even better

• Interesting! It's probably due to the difference in ketchup tastes? Over here, ketchup tastes like mildly sweetened tomato puree