What do you guys think of my dish?

I'm trying a quick-fix dinner for the first time and I thought I'll ask your opinion. It is fish, with green peas, white onions and ketchup sautéed for about 10 minutes. What do you guys think of my dish??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never heard of this before, wouldn’t it have been better to use tomato paste with a bit of water or tomato sauce? Ketchup has a distinct taste. Did you enjoy it?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, the ketchup added to the flavour. Perhaps it's not the same ketchup as in the States? Over here, ketchup is not tangy, so it is good for cooking. I loved the dish! I think I'll add some garlic and ginger next time.

• Good to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whwn i heard catchup I'm worried about high sodium u ca always adjust the dish a little like add milk or something to make it even better

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting! It's probably due to the difference in ketchup tastes? Over here, ketchup tastes like mildly sweetened tomato puree

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 14

• Recipes

Raman: put a package of store bought raman in a pot with just enough water for it to float, turn the burner to medium, using taungs tell when the Raman becomes soft, when it 1st starts to become soft add sliced and preferably pealed carrots, and celery, then crack an egg and put the egg in, add optional basil, empty 70% of the seasoning package and stir. Once the egg looks cooked turn off the burner and dish up.

Also tri coriander in an omlet

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm thinking century tuna, ya know the one in a can. That's what's in my head when you said the ingredients

0|1
    0|0
  • That looks interesting (in abgood way) I did read you say ketchup where you are at is different from here so who knows Bebe its awesome. And as long as you like it then hey more power to you

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you just invite us for dinner? Im in to try.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sure, why not! I have enough for another meal 😋

• Show All
    • Just around the corner. Greetings from Switzerland.

• Greetings from France !

• It looks good. is it a soft tasting white fish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure it will taste good

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks tasty lots of vegetables always good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks yummy to me🤤

0|1
    0|0
  • yuck but it looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yums!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking good