How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? What is your favorite kind of pizza?

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? What is your favorite kind of pizza

85

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favourite pizzas is pineapple and sweet corn it's one of my guilty pleasures.

It's not nice all the time tho, some restaurants or takeaways put too bigger chunks on or just do something wrong to it, but most of the time they get it right โ˜บ๏ธ

Most Helpful Guy

• The world needed this question to be raised up. I say yes for pineapple on pizza but certainly won't judge others for their life choices as such. However it seems that a certain few of those who don't like pineapple pieces on their pizza feel the need to judge and it really grinds my gears. Knah mean?