Which is the correct way to fix cereal? Milk then cereal or cereal then milk?

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if u put your cereal in milk then u get less cuz I'm sure u can't approximate how much your gonna put in when pouring your milk so it will overflow. And cuz it will splash. And your a special person I can tell

• I asked the question because its a pretty popular question going around facebook that everyone is giving their own opinion to. Just like the other question going around facebook. IS WATER WET?😂😂 nothing special about me I just tried to take something from facebook and bring it here to get you guys opinion. Besides I don't even drink milk so why should I care bout which way you pour the fucker.. lol

• And no one cares about hotdogs..

• Yes this is kinda true. And I hope u live a miserable life now

Most Helpful Girl

• Pour the cereal first then pour the milk slowly in the same spot as to not wet all the cereal (if you like the crunchy and soft combo) 👍🏻