Which is the correct way to fix cereal? Milk then cereal or cereal then milk?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if u put your cereal in milk then u get less cuz I'm sure u can't approximate how much your gonna put in when pouring your milk so it will overflow. And cuz it will splash. And your a special person I can tell

1|0
    0|0
    • I asked the question because its a pretty popular question going around facebook that everyone is giving their own opinion to. Just like the other question going around facebook. IS WATER WET?😂😂 nothing special about me I just tried to take something from facebook and bring it here to get you guys opinion. Besides I don't even drink milk so why should I care bout which way you pour the fucker.. lol

• Show All
    • And no one cares about hotdogs..

• Yes this is kinda true. And I hope u live a miserable life now

Most Helpful Girl

• Pour the cereal first then pour the milk slowly in the same spot as to not wet all the cereal (if you like the crunchy and soft combo) 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Obviously cereal then milk. The only exception to this is if you've eaten all the cereal and there's some milk left and you're still hungry so add a little more cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal then milk. I didn't know there was another way, if you do milk first it just gets every where and takes longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think cereal and then milk as I don't like too much milk and it's easier to gauge this way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even a question... lol.
    Cereal then milk for the correct ratio.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal then milk, doing it any other way should carry the death penalty

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal then milk

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal then milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk and then cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal comes first!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say milk and then cereal because if you put the cereal first the sugar comes off

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no "right" nor "wrong" way to prepare your cereal. It's all about what YOU prefer. For me, it's cereal 1st, milk 2nd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just cereal, no milk. I can't stand the soggyness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal than milk it's only logical.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes