What is your favourite Skittles flavour?

I'm currently eating a bag of Skittles, and noticing there are barely any Red ones which is my favourite Skittle flavour :( What is your favourite flavour?

• What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Strawberry.
  • What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Blackcurrant./Grape.
  • What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Orange.
    Vote C
  • What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Lime.
    Vote D
  • What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Lemon.
    Vote E
  • What is your favourite Skittles flavour?Skittles eww.
    Vote F

1721

Most Helpful Guy

• Strawberry.

I did not know that about purple but Iโ€™ve always noticed the difference! You learn something new every day, Miss pie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried skittles lol
    I keep seeing them in stores and think I have buy a packet, but I always forget :P

• Can't believe you've never had them :P
      you need to try lol.

• Oh LOL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they're not vegetarian?
      I'm fine with eggs in pastries and chocolates and such. And my favourite chocolate of all time is Mars, which is not vegetarian. I don't mind.
      I just cannot stand the smell and taste of non-vegetarian food products. I tried a blueberry pastry once and could totally taste the egg in it. So... I can't eat products like that. I'm not strictly a vegetarian, it's by choice. :)

• Oh okay, well you might be able to eat them then, if you will eat certain foods with meat products in lol, it was because for the food colouring they use a type of beetle, sounds so gross doesn't it!!