Chicken wings question! Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?

Why do u prefer one over the other? Explain! πŸ”πŸ½
  • Chicken wings question!  Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?Bone-in chicken wings
  • Chicken wings question!  Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?Boneless chicken wings

1626

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends! With something like KFC i prefer chicken with bones as i think it tastes better,
    But i like boneless chicken wings if its anything else lol, if i'm eating out in a restaurant i always get boneless as i like dipping them in stuff and i feel like it works better when you don't need to eat around the bone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boneless "wings" aren't wings at all - it's usually not even dark meat (wings and drumsticks are dark meat, which is juicier), and "boneless wings" are then breaded, which makes them drier still.

A proper wing is fried first, and then has Buffalo sauce applied, and is definitely bone-in!