Chicken wings question! Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?

Why do u prefer one over the other? Explain! πŸ”πŸ½
  • Chicken wings question!  Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?Bone-in chicken wings
    Vote A
  • Chicken wings question!  Overall, do u prefer bone-in chicken wings or boneless chicken wings?Boneless chicken wings
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends! With something like KFC i prefer chicken with bones as i think it tastes better,
    But i like boneless chicken wings if its anything else lol, if i'm eating out in a restaurant i always get boneless as i like dipping them in stuff and i feel like it works better when you don't need to eat around the bone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Boneless "wings" aren't wings at all - it's usually not even dark meat (wings and drumsticks are dark meat, which is juicier), and "boneless wings" are then breaded, which makes them drier still.

A proper wing is fried first, and then has Buffalo sauce applied, and is definitely bone-in!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Do not invite me because I'm black, this is racist, I like my chicken with bones.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like bone-in chicken wings. I think they have a better flavor and I don't like the breading that comes on the boneless.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the bone and cooked to chewy (not juicy) are for me. At work I get the fry cook to make them for me leaving them in the fryer another minute after the timer goes off and they are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have to vote boneless.

I’ve never come across boneless wings myself but I hate meat on the bone. I’m not against the meat, just the bones..:

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a meat eater I liked bone less but if my mama made em I enjoyed chicken wings baked in the oven smothered on BBQ sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing more satisfying than eating meat off the bone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional bone in all day. They taste better than boneless to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the bone in wings. Honestly I have never come across boneless wings.

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s chicken wings without the bones?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bone in has more flavor but more messy too

0|0
    0|0
  • Boneless

0|0
    0|0
  • bone in taste better

0|0
    0|0
  • Boneless chicken wings

0|0
    0|0
  • Bones, flavor of the chicken tastes more sultry

0|0
    0|0
  • Any would be good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I love the idea of boneless, but those things never taste as good to me. For some reason, meat with bones just taste better and I would argue that the meat that clings right next to the bone be it a chicken thigh, pork chop, rib eye, or whatever always tastes better than the stuff that is nowhere near bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more real when it's on the bone. I trust it more. If it's wings without bones then I'm not sure I trust it, what's to say it's not a strip or a nugget?

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy eating food with my hands, bone is more enjoyable for me. Full caveman is preferred.

People would look at me at KFC because I never tie my hair and it would fall to the sides obscuring my face while I devour the wings. I probably looked like mountain man liver eating Johnson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bone chicken wings. I heard boneless they substitute other animals like rats and stuff like that. If it's a bone im eating then it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boneless. I usually like the fingers. I'm more of a burger fan, though.

But when chicken is on the menu, it's almost always boneless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boneless chicken wings aren't wings, they're usually white meat and basically just a chicken nugget

0|2
    0|0
  • I will always get boneless if I have the option. I just dont like dealing with the bone, it's annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't trust anyone who eats boneless chicken wings. lol

0|2
    0|0
  • If I have regular bone-in chicken wings at least I know what I'm eating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Boneless wings are the hotdog of chicken; chopped up leftovers such as skin, fat trimmings, chicken guts, cellulose filler (which is basically sawdust) and rejected breast meat. Then formed into shape and breaded. Basically a big chicken nugget with more texture to meat.

• Boneless - when I'm scarfing I don't want to break stride...

0|0
    0|0
  • Bone πŸ– because it taste better and i like to eat the underside first then the top

0|0
    0|0
  • I do love some good boneless wings, but overall I think I prefer the bone, I don't know why tho

0|0
    0|0
  • more boneless unless i'm watch a game on tv.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not have a preference, I love both

0|0
    0|0
  • boneless in every meat is the best thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional chicken wings all drums

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate paying for something I can't eat, bones.

0|0
    0|0
    • You aren't paying for the bones, just the meat on them. That's one of the reasons why wings are so cheap. Just because you GET the bones for free doesn't mean you're paying for them. It's more expensive to remove the meat from the wings, in fact, making the resulting meat MORE expensive.

• @MrOracle Let's just say I don't want the bones cluttering up my otherwise delicious culinary bonanza.

• @MrOracle Or we can say the bones are the door prize I decline. However it works best for you.

• I prefer boneless which is actually chicken breast

0|0
    0|0
  • Bones i think they're a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • Boneless wings= no worry of leaving that last bit

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes