Favorite dessert with coconut?

I have a bunch of shredded coconut I need to use up. So whats your favorite dessert using coconut?
Updates:
I ended up making fudgey coconut bars. Its new to me. They have three layer, oat and butter crust, chocolate fudge and then coconut and condensed milk.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hawaiian dreams! It is to dinne! ! for!! It's simple, rich, gooey, and melts right in your mouth, super yummiest! ! I made this in college and it was gone in seconds (that is if you like coconut and pineapple ) 💣💌

1|0
    0|0
    • Ill have to try it this summer, strikes me as a summery dessert

• Trust me you will love it!! and it can be freez up to 6 months!! and still will taste like you just made them. Glad you made the fudgey coconut bars... they are super yummy too. Enjoy! 🍁🍨

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Shredded coconut sweets, coconut pious, barfi... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • coconut macaroons

0|0
    0|0
  • Is many Thai dessert they use coconut

0|0
    0|0
  • I like coconut one

0|0
    0|0
  • Or, you can shut up and let people by happy with something WAY better like a nice cheeseburger. And a chocolate shake. Or a 5$ box meal. From Taco Bell (live mas)

0|0
    1|0
  • Cream pie!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Homemade granola bars are amazing.
    Or my friends mom used to make these chocolate covered coconut balls for Christmas. No idea what else was in them but I could eat my weight in those things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don’t like coconut very much, but I would recommend making coconut shrimp (not a dessert) with all of that shredded coconut. Or you could make a coconut cake or something🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom used to make brownies with coconut on the chocolate frosting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a german chocolate cake but brownies instead, i like that idea!

• Girl scout samoia cookies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question is not clear please recap

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha coconut

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes