Favorite dessert with coconut?

I have a bunch of shredded coconut I need to use up. So whats your favorite dessert using coconut?
I ended up making fudgey coconut bars. Its new to me. They have three layer, oat and butter crust, chocolate fudge and then coconut and condensed milk.

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Hawaiian dreams! It is to dinne! ! for!! It's simple, rich, gooey, and melts right in your mouth, super yummiest! ! I made this in college and it was gone in seconds (that is if you like coconut and pineapple ) 💣💌

• Ill have to try it this summer, strikes me as a summery dessert

• Trust me you will love it!! and it can be freez up to 6 months!! and still will taste like you just made them. Glad you made the fudgey coconut bars... they are super yummy too. Enjoy! 🍁🍨