Gimmee ideas for food with my skills and resources?

Because of my mom's work schedule she leaves about 20 minutes before I get home and I'm usually asleep or almost asleep by her return I only know how to boil or eat raw also I don't eat meat here's what I currently have outside of snack foods whole wheat bread, farmers bread, whole wheat bagels, crumpets, vector cereal, vegetables, jam, honey, peanut butter, bananas, watermelon, beans, salsa, misc Asian sauces, bbq sauce, spaghetti sauce, canned corn, cheese, ketchup, mustard, yogurt, apple juice and skim milk and obviously salt and sugar etc... so any recipes using any combinations of those ingredients because I've been mostly living off of peanut butter and (insert thing that goes with peanut butter here or just more peanut butter) sandwiches with bread or bagels and lots of granola bars sometimes if I'm not lazy I'll steam vegetables but rarely anything I can do with these items with my knowledge of cooking

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Just eat the banana and a bagel with jam, maybe some yogurt. Don't need to combine anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes