Is Cold pizza the holy grail of leftovers? Even better than when it is hot and straight out of the oven?

1221

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• dont like it cold however, reheated left over pizza was my favorite breakfast treat as a kid. amazing you'd hit crispy soft cold warm hot... a gradient of flavor cascading over my tongue. so good.

though i dont eat pizza now, i recall i loved it:)

• it is all about the cheese and its change in taste from hot to cold

• yup. though also the melding of cheese flavor sinking into the crust. when its had a day or so to marinate, it improves vastly-like sauce.

• Ill eat cold pizza, but i like it when it’s reheated again. I don’t really fan cold pizzas. Is it the holy grail of leftovers? Well generally speaking, maybe, I think a lot of people like it. Personally it’s just eh haha if that makes sense. There’s a lot of other good that tastes better/good the next day

• Cold pizza is still yummy, but i do prefer it hot on the day lol.

• I like cold chinese leftovers better than pizza

• depends on the Chinese. Sichuan beef needs to be piping hot

• Not for me. But I'm weird and like food when it isn't super hot/cold. I like warmish ice cream, I like cold oatmeal, I like luke warm beverages

• we all beat to different drums

• No, but for some weird reason I like cold pasta.

• Yes it isssssss

• Ewww no... Hot and fresh please!

• Now you are killing my vibe with you. Two of my GAG favs breaking my heart on one thread :(

• you are a mate. you are free to call me a silly duffer ;)

• Haha 😂😂

• I hate cold pizza.

• no longer Matica Hrvatska ;)

• regardless, Hrvatska people are the BEST :)

• Yes we are. :D

• Cold ewe lol hot hot and fresh!

• we really need to sit down and have a long chat. You have immense potential but cracks are starting to show. First the bacon issue and now this :(

• It’s a texting thing. Little better than this message system on here. You can do video but I don’t.

• Enough ugliness on the net without my videos lol

• I dont like pizza at all. So both are EWW for me.

• dont be silly, it depends on the mood.

What Guys Said 20

• No, the best pizzas in the world are NY style thin crust pizza that you can fold and have the oil drip off. Or, Mariella's pizza on 2nd Ave and 16th St in Manhattan (on slice is a meal). Or, pizza from the little town of Lana in Alto Adige, Italy.

• Never liked it cold much. Some people let it sit out for days. Also not my thing.

Some foods taste better after they are a day or two old tho

• Have you ever tried chilled pizza before? I have tried it and I love it so much. The frozen cheese and chewy pizza crust.

Hot and fresh pizzas are nice but chilled pizzas are not that bad

• Of course it's better when it's hot and fresh but I would absolutely eat it cold.

• i like room temp pizza. so like pizza that is bought and then sits for about 3-4 hours is almost better than fresh pizza. but i do not like "cold" like out of the refrigerator cold pizza

• Nope. Roast turkey takes that title in my book.
    Pizza is always better hot than cold.

• I don't know about being better than hot and fresh, but cold left over pizza sure makes a great breakfast the next day.

• Chilli is far better after a day or two. I much prefer pizza hot and fresh

• Cold pizza doesn't even compare to when it's hot and straight out the oven lol.

• Oh yes! Also great when you reheat it in a hot oven and it's extra crispy.. :P

• Put the cold pizza slices in a pan, a drop olive oil, and its again like fresh out of oven... if you put it on the easy way again in the oven, it will be fast cold again, too dry to chew and after cold again, hard like a rock...

• I prefer it hot, but cold pizza on a hangover is the best.

• I don't know about that, reheated left over BBQ pizza is pretty good.

• BREAKFAST PIZZA! ( Leftover pizza in the morning) Got me threw many a hangover..

• Pizza is a lot like pussy... when it's hot it's good... and when it's cold... it's still pretty damn good... lol

• I love cold pizza the next morning

• YEEEEEEY COLD PIZZA FOREVER!

• if you are high... probably..

• Yes, time for breakfast.

• No..