Do you eat breakfast?

I have to eat breakfast and I wake up hungry so if I dont eat I get nauseated and am really evily grumpy. Me and hunger don't mix lol

If you do eat breakfast what do you typically have?
  • Uh.. yea every morning
    Vote A
  • Not every morning but most mornings
    Vote B
  • Only if I have time to eat
    Vote C
  • Nope, I skip breakfast
    Vote D
  • Other 》Results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every meal is an important meal, never skipped one. In order to stay healthy and focused i eat 5-7 times a day, i do workout a lot in order to eat every meal to keep the focus alive.
    Normal breakfast bread with some butter cheese with tea (no jam no sugar). Time to time i make pancakes or an omelette and some times new bakes scones.
    How about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I tend to eat "unhealthy" breakfasts more.
      I like to have sausage or bacon ( some kind of meat) eggs, fried potatoes and biscuits and gravy (I'm southern ) I also like oatmeal butter, milk and sugar with toast. Something fast like cereal sometimes. Then I'll lay around and digest then I'll get up and burn off the calories I just inhaled

• Show All
    • Yea, I bet you get sick of looking at food huh.
      I stupidly turned down a culinary scholarship as a teen- wanted to be a world renowned chef- like chefs of the world.

• sick of foods !!! kinda , i mean i work with it day after day but i don't mind it and i like it a lot.
      World wide known chef ! Wow! so you had the spark? what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I try to, but I have absolutely no appetite in the morning. Some mornings eating just makes me sick..

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely ate like 6 times a day I burn so many calories and so much energy everyday that I have to keep my body going at a high pace

1|0
    0|0
  • Good old fashion bacon and eggs with toast and a coffee. I like my eggs sunny side up & runny and on my toast. The bacon I like soft with crispy edges.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I rarely eat breakfast. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I ate breakfast. I usually just stick to lunch and dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope stopped having it in secondary school on weekends sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • So you're hangry?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Almost never. If I go to work, I don't want to wake up any earlier than I have to and if I'm not going to work, I sleep too late for it to make sense to eat breakfast anymore. My first meal is usually when I get home from work, so around 5-6 PM. I don't really have an appetite in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my work schedule. I try to eat breakfast though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to, it's the most important meal of the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I wake up early enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never skip it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes