Do you eat breakfast?

I have to eat breakfast and I wake up hungry so if I dont eat I get nauseated and am really evily grumpy. Me and hunger don't mix lol

If you do eat breakfast what do you typically have?
  • Uh.. yea every morning
  • Not every morning but most mornings
  • Only if I have time to eat
    Vote C
  • Nope, I skip breakfast
    Vote D
  • Other 》Results
    Vote E

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Every meal is an important meal, never skipped one. In order to stay healthy and focused i eat 5-7 times a day, i do workout a lot in order to eat every meal to keep the focus alive.
    Normal breakfast bread with some butter cheese with tea (no jam no sugar). Time to time i make pancakes or an omelette and some times new bakes scones.
    How about you?

• I tend to eat "unhealthy" breakfasts more.
      I like to have sausage or bacon ( some kind of meat) eggs, fried potatoes and biscuits and gravy (I'm southern ) I also like oatmeal butter, milk and sugar with toast. Something fast like cereal sometimes. Then I'll lay around and digest then I'll get up and burn off the calories I just inhaled

• Yea, I bet you get sick of looking at food huh.
      I stupidly turned down a culinary scholarship as a teen- wanted to be a world renowned chef- like chefs of the world.

• sick of foods !!! kinda , i mean i work with it day after day but i don't mind it and i like it a lot.
      World wide known chef ! Wow! so you had the spark? what happened?

Most Helpful Girl