What if hotdogs came to life?

What would u do? Do u think they would be evil? Or good? Would they have human rights?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My whole world view would be shattered and I'd probably blow myself up at the world's largest hotdog convention

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They would have hot dog rights, like getting to choose who eats them and what dressing they want to have

0|0
    0|0
  • They better have human rights! They would probably good. I would befriend one and beco:e besties forever

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They'd still be considered food, likely. Vegetarians claim to have sympathy for life, yet they eat plants without thinking any of it, just because they can't speak for themselves. Hotdogs are part of someone once living, if that were to come back alive, it'd live in a world of predator and prey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id still eat em. It would be the day hotdog turned into sushi. I think hotdogs would be like expressing their rights of what kind of sauce that they prefer on themselves so they will gain their sauce rights which we won't have control of anymore thus id say living hotdogs r evil intruding our sauce rights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes