• Coffee lovers, how do you like yours?Cappuccino
    Vote C
  • Coffee lovers, how do you like yours?Espresso
    Vote D
  • Coffee lovers, how do you like yours?Turkish
    Vote E
  • Coffee lovers, how do you like yours?Cold brew
    Vote F
  • Coffee lovers, how do you like yours?Not a coffee lover, I'd rather have my five o'clock tea with crackers
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
UPDATE: Share if you have any special recommendation on roast, type, or a recipe that you like.
When I have Turkish, I love it with Cardamom and left with enough grains at the bottom, leave it a little to settle and enjoy it while it's still hot.
I don't like flavoured beans.
I love a double Espresso after a nice dinner out.
On a rainy day I love to change for a black tea (Five Roses -as introduced to by my hubby- or loose leaf)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I can drink coffee every which way. Even regular coffee. I can drink it cream no sugar, sugar no cream, cream and sugar, or black. My preference is cream no sugar. I don't like the frilly dolled up sugary things that much. I just really like a cup of water that has been dripped through grounded up coffee beans with a touch of cream. That's all I need. Me saying need is a strong word, though. I'm not addicted. I don't always drink it all day and if I do it's because it's the best drink I can find all day. I don't need coffee to start my day, I am pleasant to be around when I don't drink it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of the few people--the only person I know of--who drinks coffee solely because I enjoy the taste. Nothing better than a simple cup of black coffee made from dark-roasted Colombian or Ethiopian beans. No milk, creamer, sugar, or anything else to dilute the bitterness.

My favourite preparation method is espresso, albeit a slightly long espresso. Turkish coffee is good too, though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Vienna Coffee: stag.butterfield.com/.../Vienna-coffee-FB.jpg

But I also like Latte, Turkish (with a bit of steamed milk), Irish Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Ice Coffee, Macchiato, Flat White and plain coffee with milk foam.

2|0
    0|0
  • In a coffee shop I always take an americano and at home french press, black.

1|0
    0|0
    • I recommend darker roasts. They're better for your stomach and taste better I think. Ground your beans your self, better aroma and you can play with the size of the grounds to get the best possible brew. I recommend using french press, because the coffee fats don't get filtered away.

• Oh and cold brew is awesome and very practical!

• Nice recommendations! Thank you!

• I don't know what it's called. But, my ex-boss made one with espresso and condensed milk or sweet cream (I forget). Soooo good.

1|0
    0|0
  • cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...6-b253-de6b5c2c8a4e.jpg Not a coffee lover, I'd rather have my five o'clock tea with crackers

1|0
    0|0
  • I only take it plain.
    If it tastes terrible while plain I'll add some cream or sugar.
    Iced coffee is cool, for when I need to drink it fast, in gulps, rather than sips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea, thanks. But I take it at four. And not that crap looking cheese and those suspicious crackers, I would rather have proper Oat crackers from 360degree bakery and proper Cumin Gouda cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Half roast, Arabica beans, black and no sugar and it better be hooot just like pizza ;)
    How do you like yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm... I just put creamer from the grocery store in my coffee and drink it. I don't think too hard about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand the taste of coffee but I guess I am strange because I love to roast, the smell of fresh roasted beans is wonderful. And I could eat a pound of the chocolate covered ground coffee candy

1|0
    0|0
  • Black, strong but soft (Arabica or Maragogipe , no Robusta ), no sugar (sugar is NEEDED to make Robusta palatable)

1|0
    0|0
    • A doppio espresso thus
      Update: I'll try Cardamom if I see it in a shop here.

• def black...
    can never go back to milk/cream and sugar again lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkish coffee. Even in school café. But I drink milked earl grey when I'm in my dorm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I roast my own, I love Espresso and Turkish. Have the tools to make them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my coffee : Strong, Half n Half, 4 packets of Sweet n Low

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a good old fashioned plain coffee, and an occasional expresso or iced coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doppio or espresso. Depends on how much time I have to drink

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice one, MarianneF. I am a coffee drinker all day! Really. I voted, Cappuccino.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow this is news to me...

i always thought it was expresso

1|0
    0|0
  • I love then all, milk based would be Flat white #1 or just a nice espresso shot

1|0
    0|0
  • Black or espresso shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • None dairy creamer and Sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a Tea to Coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Down the sink because coffee is disgusting

1|0
    0|1
  • Strong :)

1|0
    0|0
  • flat white please

1|0
    0|0
  • Without milk !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Latte

1|0
    0|0
  • Espresso

1|0
    0|0
  • Cappuccino

0|0
    0|0
  • With cream.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• All of the above!
    I love coffee. On a day to day basis, I drink coffee with cream.
    If I go to a shop, my favorite drink is a Fluffy Cloud by Bigby
    If its not a commercial coffee shop, I usually get something with vanilla and caramel in it, preferably a latte, but will also get other types if the mood strikes.
    I like Turkish coffee lightly sweetened.
    Iced coffee is amazing in the summer and I also drink tea!! :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink coffee with cream and sugar but I do love a mocha latte with whole milk- yum extra shot of espresso too

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain, black, strong, and no sugar or sweetener.

I will go with the cheese and crackers, though!

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink coffee as I’m not really a fan, if I do drink it then I usually get a caramel type one from Starbucks with cream lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah I like flat white with some chocolate syrup, it's richer than a mocha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really drink coffee, but when I do, it's gotta be Turkish coffee with lots of milk, and cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • LATTEEEE
    Actually anything works for me. I don' even care as long as there's caffeine

2|0
    0|0
  • I love medium roast... a little on the strong side. With splenda and evaporated milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Turkish at home, cappuccino at cafes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like cappuccinos with hazelnut syrup :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them without the coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Latte and macchiato

1|0
    0|0
  • I like mocha and macchiato

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain coffee black with a little sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mocha

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them, besides long black. But I drink Doppio most of the time, I need the energy. 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes