When you eat out, what do you get?

When you got a restaurant or a fast food joint, what do you get besides the safety vest that is chicken tenders and fries or chicken nuggets, if I go-to a fast food place like Burger King I get a rodeo king, no onion rings it's really good but obviously majority of things on a fast food menu is unhealthy, as for a restaurant I get wings, as an appetizer and then usually a stake and fries or mashed potatoes.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s winter so I go out for pho a lot , I also do phily cheese steaks for lunch sometimes , or a burger, and I also enjoy getting Ban Mi bowls , curry , and sushi

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually get a chicken sandwich at fast food places and wings or nachos as an app (to share. If I go alone or I'm not sharing I'll make those my meal) and a burger at sit down restaurants. Those are my go to's if I'm not looking for anything different. But I hardly ever get the same things. I always switch it up. I work at a Burger King and if I'm stuck eating the food there (manager so I can't leave. Either bring food with me or eat there or wait until I get off my 8-10 hour shift), I'll make sure to jazz up whatever I'm eating. If I don't want a sandwich, I'll scoop fries in to a dish and put mayo, BBQ sauce and pepper on them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• A pan fried fish with rice and vegetables at a restaurant.
    But do go to fast food places with friends at lunch time once or twice a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway order is perfected. No variations allowed. I have founded the perfect combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salad and vegetables and any meat

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t eat fast food. I’m a pescatarian, so I usually get salmon and shrimp with a salad when I go to a restaurant.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I usually go for crab legs, scallops, halibut portions, filet mignon, or lemon chicken and a stir fry of veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vagine Cuisine. Al dente!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes