Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday?

• Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday?Black Forrest Cake
  • Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday?Hummingbird Cake
  • Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday?Fudge chocolate cake
    Vote C
  • Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday? Coffee Cake with Kahlua Chocolate Ganache
    Vote D
  • Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday?Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
    Vote E
  • Which type of Cake would you love to be made for your Birthday? Oreo Cheesecake
    Vote F
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote G
I have my daughters birthday coming up. i am trying to decide

1622

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a particularly decadent poppy seed cake, specific recipe. It's good with a tart fruit glaze.

Lemon cake, coconut cake, very cacao heavy chocolate cakes all tend to be good ones for me.

I grew up having made from scratch cakes for every major holiday, except when it was pie season, and then there were made from scratch pies.

My mother was as good a baker as Martha Stewart in her day. I am pretty good myself.

• Cooking is one of my PASSIONS. Thought it is at times haphazard- genius, or, order in pizza :0

Poppy seed cake- brilliant- thanks :)

• What you really want to get from me is Mrs. Parloa's Chocolate Cookie recipe.

• i am the HUGEST foodie. Any recipes i pay homage too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing that always comes out of my mouth when asked this question is Cheescake. I don't eat cake very often but I could probably cheesecake everyday for the rest of my life if it was in my frigerator. My very favorite is BlackBerry cheesecake with blueberry cheesecake as a close second. It looks like most guys cheesecake also but I would keep an eye on the women's choices for your daughter. And happy birthday to her

• I heard Madison Bumgardner eats cheesecake and we are mere mortals ;)

great call!!!