Which type of Omelette would you most enjoy for breakfast?

• Bacon, onion, garlic, herb, and holindaise sauce
  • Salmon, quinoa, red pepper, gomasio, and lime
  • Mushroom, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, and cheese
    Vote C
  • Red, yellow Green bell peppers, onion, parsley, tomatoes, arugula or spinach, chile peppers and goat cheese
    Vote D
  • Leftover pizza toppings: spinach, mushrooms, prosciutto, olives, artichokes, peppers, broccoli
    Vote E
  • Crumbled bacon, diced mushrooms, diced tomatoes, diced onion and Cheddar
    Vote F
  • Plain and Fluffy
    Vote G
Unsurprisingly, the one with bacon rules :p

714

Most Helpful Girl

• Crumbled bacon, diced mushrooms, diced tomatoes, diced onion and cheddar cheese option

I would swap the cheddar cheese with boconccini, seasoned with pepper and chuck some chopped chives in the mixture

• how about a bit of bitter mellon?

• Round windows? Mm i know there’s one when you walk in Novotel. It’s basically across Airstream. I think that one is a good one. They basically just have heaps of tables and chairs scattered on the sides to sit and eat on the walk way. That one i know is very popular

Flower drum? Is that the one off little burke’s street?

• market lane- nothing like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go for the week with the peppers, spinach, and goat cheese. If course the bacon one winds overall. I'm not surprised at all. 😂

• bacon rules

• I really like turkey bacon, but I don't eat pork. However, I once accidentally ate bacon though. I only then understood why people are so crazy about it!