How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i. e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc)?

Something that you really really like for a midday treat or something. For me, I love ice caps and timbits from Tim Hortans and I usually have it 3-4 times a week. Last time I had it was yesterday after school. There is a Tim Hortans near my house too, if it was far my weekly count would be different. How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i.e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc).?How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i.e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc).?
  • Once a month
    Vote A
  • Couple times a month
    Vote B
  • Once a week
    Vote C
  • Couple times a week
    Vote D
  • 4 or more times a week
    Vote E
  • Everyday
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to not give a shit about what I ate but now I'm trying to lose some weight and avoid really unhealthy snacks/food. That being said, I'm on my way to the store now and it's been a really rough few weeks so I thought I'd buy something very unhealthy and delicious, and just let myself enjoy today.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol me too. Like around age 13 14 and even 15 I did not give a shit about my bodyweight and just treated myself whenever I was in the mood to pop, chips, ice caps, donuts the list goes on. I remember when I was 15 when I had McDonald's for dinner the 3rd night in a row my mom was going on about how unhealthy it was and I mentioned that I'll probably be eating a lot of deep fried food when I go out to college because at a lot of the foodcourts the food is not the greatest and my mom gets all mad and talks about how much weight I would gain if I did that and how healthy it is. Around age 16 I really started to pay attention to my body weight as I was 200 pounds and I wanted to lose weight. So I did over the last year and right now I'm currently at 165 and my parents insist I stop losing weight but tbh I'm still kind of insecure about it and really watch what I eat to not gain weight. Bottom line, im saying I'm like you and miss the days I didn't care about my body weight.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It really varies, it's whenever the mood hits and the treat varies by the mood too. I don't have to pay attention to calories because I am constantly active throughout the day and don't really eat all that much. My special treat could be a hot chocolate from Starbucks, or buying cherries when they are in season, or anything really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I want to. I just try to make sure I do not surpass 1800 calories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Ice Caps with chocolate milk!!! Just so expensive, is it wrong that I sometimes get boys to buy me them?

0|0
    0|0
  • once a week. and then i self-flagellate afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday. I have no self control when it comes to sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat myself to something special at least once a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those doughnuts look great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr. I'm always craving timbits which are like donuts after school as well as ice caps.

• To answer your question, personally I slowed down on doughnut or sugar intake when I found out my friend completely STOPPED eating sugar (it took her a long year to do) and now her taste buds can actually drink coffee without sugar and it will taste sweet to her. I think that's awesome! But it's going to take a while for me cause I always crave sweets from time to time 😂!

What Guys Said 4

• Rarerly, i get a lot of fucking acnes when i eat anything sweet, anyway im now shredding so i dont eat at all , even mostly vegetabled and fruits trough day

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just get something to drink from Timmies and not so much about eating there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink 2 litres of fizzy drink a day and maybe some purple sprite on top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheat meals are life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes