How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i. e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc)?

Something that you really really like for a midday treat or something. For me, I love ice caps and timbits from Tim Hortans and I usually have it 3-4 times a week. Last time I had it was yesterday after school. There is a Tim Hortans near my house too, if it was far my weekly count would be different. How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i.e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc).?How often do you treat yourself to something you really like that has a lot of calories (i.e. Donuts, Starbucks, ice caps etc).?
  • Once a month
  • Couple times a month
  • Once a week
    Vote C
  • Couple times a week
    Vote D
  • 4 or more times a week
    Vote E
  • Everyday
    Vote F

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to not give a shit about what I ate but now I'm trying to lose some weight and avoid really unhealthy snacks/food. That being said, I'm on my way to the store now and it's been a really rough few weeks so I thought I'd buy something very unhealthy and delicious, and just let myself enjoy today.

• lol me too. Like around age 13 14 and even 15 I did not give a shit about my bodyweight and just treated myself whenever I was in the mood to pop, chips, ice caps, donuts the list goes on. I remember when I was 15 when I had McDonald's for dinner the 3rd night in a row my mom was going on about how unhealthy it was and I mentioned that I'll probably be eating a lot of deep fried food when I go out to college because at a lot of the foodcourts the food is not the greatest and my mom gets all mad and talks about how much weight I would gain if I did that and how healthy it is. Around age 16 I really started to pay attention to my body weight as I was 200 pounds and I wanted to lose weight. So I did over the last year and right now I'm currently at 165 and my parents insist I stop losing weight but tbh I'm still kind of insecure about it and really watch what I eat to not gain weight. Bottom line, im saying I'm like you and miss the days I didn't care about my body weight.