When you make a yummy cake. Do you revisit your childhood by licking the yummy ingredients from the bowl?

When you make a yummy cake. Do you revisit your childhood by licking the yummy ingredients from the bowl?When you make a yummy cake. Do you revisit your childhood by licking the yummy ingredients from the bowl?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes always whatโ€™s the point of making a cake if you donโ€™t get to eat the batter?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• My parents always worried about salmonella, so licking raw batter or dough was never part of my childhood. I'd recommend doing that only with mixtures that don't contain raw eggs. And raw flour can carry E. coli, so be careful with that too. I actually make "raw" cookie dough by baking the flour first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dangerous if there is raw egg in it. Welcome to food poisoning!

2|1
    0|0
    • i never care for the maybe

• Show All
    • @samhradh_leannan Do not believe all you read! There was a big outbreak of food poisoning over Christmas. Seems like some businesses were fiddling the use by dates. Selling old poultry to the supermatkets!

• Yuck!!! Nowhere is perfect I guess

• Of course, thatโ€™s the best reward while the cake bakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I was thinking about this earlier. It's so moronic to lick something that has raw egg in it but it taste soooo good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! I do it each and every time I bake.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have cooked anything in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yes

0|1
    0|0
  • No I leave bowls to other people.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, not a good idea.