What is your favorite food that you like to eat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Seafood. Lobster, stuffed clams, shrimp with some melted butter. 😩 You have made me hungry and sad.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I really love mussels or clams, specifically steamed clams or mussels in white wine garlic and butter. I had it at a restaurant once upon a time and I fell in love, it was amazing and I could never find anywhere that could cook it as well as the first place had. But anytime I've ordered it made, it's not failed me yet. I always look out for this or something similar when I head out to nicer restaurants.
    Either that or a nice fillet of kangaroo really. Surprisingly not difficult to get since they're available at a lot of the supermarkets and some butchers. Always nice with a side of something like baked potatoes or beets and stuff like that.
    But anyway, those are like stuff I don't eat too often but they remain by far some of my most favourite and delicious things I've ever had.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't choose just one. Trying to pick my fav food is like trying to pick only one type of woman that I like.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Home cook meals and I can never go wrong with that. Junk food? I’ll take pizza or wings & fries.

0|1
    0|0
  • BBQ Chicken Pizza.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I live chicken. Nandos, kfc, homemade grilled chicken, breast fillets, bag cooked chicken, fried chicken, chicken curry, rice and chicken... etc. You get the point?

0|1
    0|0
  • All kinds of spicy soups. :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes