Do you own any cookbooks?

Do you own any cookbooks?If you do, which is your favorite one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, see most of cooking I have learned from family and watching healthy nutrition youtube videos.
    So buying cookbooks hasn't even crossed my mind, I did buy one years ago about shakes and juices. Which is mainly for those hot days in the summer time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• none personally but if i did pick one up i would buy a Betty Crocker cook book

img1.etsystatic.com/.../...full.589861085_tivs.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because I store most of the recipes I learned in my memory. I cook it once or twice and it stays with me a lifetime

1|0
    0|0
  • I did collect quite few cookbooks and I love to experiment with food. The newest acquisition was from humble bundle "sous geek cookbooks".

1|0
    0|0
  • My America's Test Kitchen 10 seasons of recipes book.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing I like about ATK is they explain the science behind what you're doing with food and why some things work and others don't work.

• I'm still in high school and live with my parents, so we have quite a few cookbooks, but we rarely use them, and mostly just cook from scratch.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a stranger things cook book?

1|0
    0|0
  • i have one about sushi but i haven't used it yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes several

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes my sister got me one for Christmas actullay

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I like cooking

1|0
    0|0
  • Cockbooks

0|0
    0|0
  • No ma'am but I do have Google, so basically I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do cocktail books count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tons all DC

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah
    italian food

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife has many !!

1|0
    0|0
  • The family one that is. It's less of a book and more of a collection of hand written pages. Handwriting back in the day looked strange.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Several lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have an atkins cook book but I gave it away to a friend since she was teaching me how to exercise

1|0
    0|0
    • Do u follow the atkins diet or the keto diet

• Show All
    • @Listening5 I don't know if it is good for healthy eating. Everybody I know who does the diet does it to lose weight. I diet cause its a good way of losing 5 pounds of body fat in 2 weeks.

• Oh I see. Thanks for sharing that with me.

• Tons I love to cook

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes