If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums (Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?

If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums(Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums (Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?

98

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a plate in greek cuisine called gemista, which is similar. The main ingredients are rice, onion and minced meat. Check the recipe: scrummylane.com/.../
    We do it that way exactly, except we don't put potato in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiced mince meat and rice with some cheese and some of those peppers cut up, oh and maybe mushrooms and herbs... I'm getting hungry thinking about it