If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums (Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?

If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums(Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?If you are a fan of stuffed Capsicums (Peppers) as a culinary treat. What do you like to put in them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a plate in greek cuisine called gemista, which is similar. The main ingredients are rice, onion and minced meat. Check the recipe: scrummylane.com/.../
    We do it that way exactly, except we don't put potato in.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiced mince meat and rice with some cheese and some of those peppers cut up, oh and maybe mushrooms and herbs... I'm getting hungry thinking about it

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I made those with chicken breast I think, I forgot it’s been a while, I think it would be more convenient to eat if we cut the bell pepper into slice and then stuff it

0|1
    0|0
  • I loooove stuffed capsicum! With a fried rice inspired couscous with egg through it, baby spinach and bits of sausage/chorizo and bacon 🤤💦

0|1
    0|0
    • They are truly brilliant. And inspire such culinary creativity

Are we having a moment here?

After past debates, lol

• Show All
    • Ruined the moment 😉😉

• oh dear, back to the bad boy's corner for i? ;)

just on food, fish and chicken rice with wasabi sauce?

• My mom makes them stuffed with pork, vermicelli, tree fungus (wood ears) or shiitake mushrooms

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it but I've never actually cooked one myself. and I've only had one once in my life Time

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan of those.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never had it but they look good.

0|1
    0|1
  • Looks yummy never tried them.

0|1
    0|0
  • lobster, clams, rice, crab and hot sauce

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like to stuff red bell peppers with a tomato/ground beef/onion and cheese mixture. I also like to add into the stuffing some capsicums that have capsaicin such as jalapenos, adding a bit of spicy heat that is also good for the heart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell I don't know cooking Woman's Work LOL I would say ground beef over rice and diced tomatoes couple other things to spice it up and a nice tomato paste on top

0|1
    0|0
  • Ground beef, Italian sausage, rice, diced tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also I don't know. If it's popular everywhere but in the area I'm from it's become popular to takes sticks of mozzarella cheese wrap them with ham or prosciutto and stuff them in banana/Hungarian peppers. It's really good.

• sounds like a real treat

• peppers or tomatoes can be stuffed with ground meat, rice, vegetables or cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fried rice and tomatoes, maybe some minced boiled potatoes to go with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Chinese fried rice

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only had them with rice in them. Never thought of putting anything else

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes