For ladies who are pregnant, do you really eat anything and not follow doctors orders?

Such as if you can’t have a sandwich that is included the deli meat in it. Will you still eat it? Any one has experience being pregnant and the baby is fine? I have so much cravings for all different food that is listed that I shouldn’t eat while pregnant.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• they say they are eating for two but even late into the pregnancy its recommended to only up your intake by 200 calories. this is why so many new mums struggle to lose baby weight. also its down to what you eat but people here already know my views on eating clean

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of the things you're told not to eat or drink aren't bad for you in moderation or with a little prep work. For example, some people will say not to eat deli meat... and others will day that it's ok as long as you microwave it for a few seconds first.

A lot of the advice you get makes you feel like a horrible person because it seems as if anything less than perfection on your part will cause lasting damage to your baby. :-/ Read "Expecting Better" by Emily Oster. It clears a lot of things up.