What is your national dish?

Post a picture of the most famous one of your national dishes and tell us the name of it.
We have many famous dishes, but I will put here the most famous one, döner!
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-o/0d/e4/55/66/tombik-doner.jpg
You can find döner stores in many countries.

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two nationalities,
    From Italy:
    uds.gnst.jp/rest/img/7nsgnppf0000/t_0nbc.gif
    🍕 Pizza, my fav is with smoked salmon and lemon slices and rocket salad, also pecorino cheese on top

www.neyiyek.com/.../...igglegram-blog-3dwiggle.gif
    🍝 Spaghetti, not really any fav, I like to cook them for others but I prefer to eat rice

From Japan:
    imgbdb3. bendibao. com/zhbdb/20171/10/2017110115031_13504. gif
    🍱 Sushi, my fav are the 🍣 nigiri with mayo topping and cooked flambe briefly

www.koba.photo/.../...1a1b2502cbd4c88b517412bc.gif
    Okonomiyaki, it is a bit like Japanese version of pizza but fried on grill, you can compose it how you want and cook ot yourself on the moment, it is really an experience, hard to find near Tokyo (seriously, sad), but near kyoto and osaka it is very common, I recommend this one like in the picture, it is the classical, there are veggies and tomato and mayo sauces and the flaky flakes are of dried fish

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly dish but are most common fast food. We call it Gyros but the standard version is pork (guess you don't eat pork) but we also have chicken gyros (which I prefer) and also beef which is called doner too ;)

• Gyro and Soulvaki yeah I know them. My favorite Greek food is Tsatziki.

• Not that much of a tzatziki fan but love feta and Cypriot Haloumi. I'm also half English and absolutely love Fish and Chips ! <3