I'm very skinny. Can I eat junk food to gain weight?

My diet during the day is pretty good. I eat diverse, low salt/sugar intake. Good healthy salads. At the end of the day i like to end with fast food to get some extra calories. Is this sustainable if I also eat healthy during the day?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you won't eat enough of it, you won't gain weight. It is guaranteed. I used to only eat junk food (not big portions) and I was underweight.
    Also, you will end up having health issues if you continuously eat junk food, so it's not really a good idea.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, junk foods to make you fat? They might even make you sick! With all that preservatives added in them!

Eat some fatty foods, meat, wheat? Over a while, you'll put some weight!

YouTube might be filled with suggestions!😜😉

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Some people never gain weight. My dad's work place gives out free cappuccinos, lattes, coffees, mochas etc...

And he says nobody ever drinks their free gourmet coffees other than one guy who looks like an anorexic toothpick - he drinks their lattes every day

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you want to be healthy. Try regular carbs—eat pasta.

0|0
    0|0
    • Junk food has a high cholesterol that can clog your arteries

What Guys Said 5

• I know a guy who eats like 6-7 big meals per day (balanced meals of course), but I guess he ends up working all of that out at the gym. Point being, that guy was supper skinny back then and now he's ripped.

0|0
    0|0
  • That could screw up your health. If you want to put on some weight, up your calorie intake, but make sure it's balanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think
    junk food and fast food for people who is fat and wanna be skinny
    you should eat a full meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you? you want healthy weight, not junk that causes deficiencies and poor health. Just do what I do, eat meals and drink 150 grams of ultra fine oats with milk or water after, and before and after each workout.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes