I'm very skinny. Can I eat junk food to gain weight?

My diet during the day is pretty good. I eat diverse, low salt/sugar intake. Good healthy salads. At the end of the day i like to end with fast food to get some extra calories. Is this sustainable if I also eat healthy during the day?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• If you won't eat enough of it, you won't gain weight. It is guaranteed. I used to only eat junk food (not big portions) and I was underweight.
    Also, you will end up having health issues if you continuously eat junk food, so it's not really a good idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, junk foods to make you fat? They might even make you sick! With all that preservatives added in them!

Eat some fatty foods, meat, wheat? Over a while, you'll put some weight!

YouTube might be filled with suggestions!😜😉